Ideas incubator: express coaching to launch your business
Do you have a retail concept but you’re afraid to move forward with it? You don’t know where to start? Start with hub.brussels! On 25/05 and from 31/05 to 04/06/2021, we’re offering a free training programme to help you discuss and develop your concept and make it work.
How can the hub.brussels team help you move forward with your project?
hub.brussels is providing 6 free days of Design Thinking, alternating theory and practical implementation:
- Pitch techniques
- Disruptive innovation
- Action plans
Note that the financial aspects of concept development will only by touched on during the training session. You will be given all of the contacts you need to further your idea and successfully implement it!
What are the conditions to join the incubator?
To join the hub.brussels program, you must:
- be available on the training days
- plan to develop your project in the Brussels Region
- have a concept with a positive impact on Brussels’ ecosystem (ethical, sustainable, and respectful of the environment)
- Your concept should involve the opening of a retail outlet (offline) or a restaurant and be a realistic and achievable concept
As places are limited, hub.brussels reserves the right to charge a “no-show fee” of €100 to participants. The amount will be refunded in full if you attend the full-week training session.
The set €100 fee is solely intended to ensure the attendance of the selected applicants.
5 steps to follow to participate in the incubator
- Submit your application via the form below before 10:00 on 17/05/2021.
- If you are selected, you will be notified by email on 18/05/2021
- You will then be asked to pay the “no-show fee” of €100 to the bank account provided by hub.brussels and to provide proof of payment via return email within 3 days. Sending proof of payment by the deadline will definitively* confirm your registration on the Incubator programme.
- Once attendance is confirmed, any cancellations must be made by email 5 days before the start of the Incubator week, at the latest. After this deadline, any cancellation or failure to attend during the Incubator week will be invoiced for the no-show fee of €100.
- A full refund for the amount of €100, subject to your attendance for the training session, will be made within 30 days of the end of the Incubator seminar, at the latest.
* In the event of non-payment by the above deadline, hub.brussels reserves the right to reconsider the attendance of the applicant selected and to, potentially, replace them.
Not available on the scheduled dates? Want to join a project?
A networking event will be held on Friday evening to close out the week. Applicants who took part in the adventure will pitch their project: come and listen to them, meet them and, who knows, maybe join a project! Interested? Send your contact info!
Want to join the ideas incubator? Let us know you’re interested by 17 May 2021
Fields marked with * are compulsory.
We place an extremely important value on the confidentiality and security of your personal data. The hub.brussels personal data protection policy informs you about how we process your data and about your rights.
OpenSoon propose du coaching et un soutien financier de maximum 15.000 euros aux futur.e.s entrepreneur.e.s souhaitant ouvrir un commerce innovant et de qualité en Région de Bruxelles-Capitale.
Les coachs de hub.brussels suivent votre projet commercial, de l'idée à la concrétisation.
L’aventure commerciale vous tente? Venez tester votre concept à moindre coût et à moindre risque à l’Auberge Espagnole Etterbeek ou Saint-Gilles, nos 2 incubateurs commerciaux!