Ideas incubator: express coaching to launch your business
You have a retail concept and you’re afraid to move forward with it? You don’t know where to start? Start with hub.brussels! We’re offering a week of free training in october to help you discuss and develop your concept and make it work.
How can the hub.brussels team help you implement your project?
hub.brussels is providing six free days of Design Thinking, alternating theory and practical implementation:
- Pitch techniques
- Disruptive innovation
- Action plans
Note that the financial aspects of concept development will only by touched on during the training session. You will be given all of the contacts you need to further your idea and successfully implement it!
What are the conditions to join the incubator?
To join the hub.brussels program, you must:
- be available on the training days: from 12 to 16 October 2020 with a launch day on 2 October
- plan to develop your project in the Brussels region
- have a realistic and realisable idea
- have a concept with a positive impact on Brussels’ ecosystem (ethical, sustainable and respectful of the environment)
As places are limited, hub.brussels reserves the right to charge a “no-show fee” of €100 to participants. The amount will be refunded in full if you attend the full-week training session.
The set €100 fee is solely intended to ensure the attendance of the selected applicants.
Five steps to follow to participate in the incubator
- Submit your application via the form below before 15/09/2020 at 10:00 am.
- If you are selected, you will be informed by email on 18/09/2020
- You will then be asked to pay the no-show fee of €100 to the bank account provided by hub.brussels and to provide proof of payment via return email within five days. Proof of payment by the deadline will definitively* confirm your registration in the incubator programme.
Once attendance is confirmed, any cancellations must be made by email five days before the start of the Incubator week, at the latest. After this deadline, any cancellation or failure to attend during the Incubator week will be invoiced in the amount of the €100 no-show fee.
- A refund of the full €100 amount, subject to your participation in in the training session, will be made within 30 days of the end of the Incubator seminar, at the latest.
* In the event of non-payment by the above deadline, hub.brussels reserves the right to reconsider the attendance of the applicant selected and to, potentially, replace them.
Not available on the scheduled dates? Want to join a project?
A networking event will be held on Friday evening to close out the week. Applicants who took part in the adventure will pitch their project: come and listen to them, meet them and, who knows, maybe join a project! Interested?
Want to join the ideas incubator? Let us know you’re interested by 15 September
Fields marked with * are compulsory.
We place an extremely important value on the confidentiality and security of your personal data. The hub.brussels personal data protection policy informs you about how we process your data and about your rights.
OpenSoon propose du coaching et un soutien financier de maximum 15.000 euros aux futur.e.s entrepreneur.e.s souhaitant ouvrir un commerce innovant et de qualité en Région de Bruxelles-Capitale.
Les coachs de hub.brussels suivent votre projet commercial, de l'idée à la concrétisation.
L’aventure commerciale vous tente? Venez tester votre concept à moindre coût et à moindre risque à l’Auberge Espagnole Etterbeek ou Saint-Gilles, nos 2 incubateurs commerciaux!