Kokotte: restaurant business coaching and incubation
Do you want to open your own restaurant? Come test your culinary concept for less and with less risk at Kokotte, our hospitality incubator located in the rue des Bouchers, 30. We offer personalised coaching and expert advice before, during and after your temporary stay at the pop-up restaurant.
How can the hub.brussels team help you with your hospitality business incubation?
- Our team provides you with fully-equipped 75m² hospitality premises on the ground floor at the preferential rate of €800 a month.
- Before you move in, we will also provide you with personalised coaching which will start with a meeting with one of our coaches who will assess the maturity of your project and test the viability of the concept.
- Restaurant, marketing, public relations, circular economy and retail design experts will provide advice and technical solutions based on your needs and throughout your stay at Kokotte.
- The coaching will end with the actual fitting-out of the pop-up store, which is configurable as required, with the help of an architect.
- Our team will then discuss potential locations for your business in Brussels in order to find the neighbourhood that best fits with your concept.
Aurélie LaïosProject leader, hub.brussels
Kokotte provides an opportunity to test my restaurant concept for less and, especially, without running the risk of bankruptcy, while benefiting from advice from experts and tailored coaching.
Régine Nyiratunga & Aline UwondirondaFounders of Afroburgers
After two years in our foodtruck, we are really motivated to move on to the restaurant stage. Having the advice and help of an incubator will only benefit our project and allow us to test its long-term viability.
Nicolas DurantProject Manager, hub.brussels
Kokotte is a real springboard for anyone who wants to test their retail concept without risk. On top of adapted coaching sessions, candidates benefit from a flexible set-up to make the place their own.
Thanks to Kokotte’s sponsors:
What are the conditions for joining the business incubator?
To join the incubator, you must:
- be legally capable
- be an adult
- have access to the profession and/or the required management qualifications
- have a business registration number and a business unit
- have the level of French and/or Dutch required to run a hospitality business
- offer fairly priced products and services, i.e. rates adapted to the products and which are suitable for both the producer and end-customer
- offer sustainable food products based on the Good Food strategy
- have an original and innovative restaurant concept
- plan to open a permanent restaurant in the Brussels-Capital Region
Do you want to know more about Kokotte? Contact us!
Fields marked with * are required.
Do you want to know more about Kokotte?
1. Contact us and we will email you the documents you need to complete your Kokotte application.
2. Is your Kokotte application ready? Submit it before March 13th 2020!
Fields marked with * are required.
OpenSoon offers coaching and financial support of a maximum of 15,000 euros to future entrepreneurs wishing to open an innovative and quality business in the Brussels-Capital Region.
Are you opening a retail business soon? Have you recently opened one or are you planning on expanding? hub.brussels’ coaches follow your commercial project, from idea to realisation.
Do you want to get started in the retail business? Come test your concept for less and with less risk at the Auberge Espagnole Etterbeek and Saint-Gilles, our two retail pop-up store incubators!