[REPLAY] Webinars: Business opportunities in Africa, Asia, Europe and the Americas
hub.brussels’ Virtual Business Days were held from 22 to 24 September. For three days, our Economic and Commercial Attachés from the four corners of the world met, via computer, with Brussels companies that want to start exporting. Our international Network also presented business opportunities by region. Weren’t able to participate? Check out the replays of the four webinars!
The COVID-19 crisis has struck companies around the world more or less violently. Businesses have had to review and change their ways of doing business, both nationally and internationally, with COVID-19 affecting both imports and exports.
Digitalisation is one of the solutions companies have found to remain afloat.
The crisis has also enabled the emergence or resurgence of certain markets. New needs have created new demands and new business opportunities.
These vary based on the continent and region. Always on the lookout for new trends in the markets they cover, our Economic and Commercial Attachés have pinpointed the sectors most likely to succeed for you, even during the COVID-19 crisis. Discover them!
Business opportunities in Europe
- Opportunities in the sustainable real estate market in Poland (FR)
- Opportunities in e-commerce in Spain (FR)
- Export opportunities in fine foods in Europe (FR)
- Thomas Dupan, Area Manager Central Europe
- Nathalie Stefanovic, Area Manager United Kingdom, France, Scandinavia, CEEC
- Carmen Coca, Commercial secretary Spain (Barcelona)
- Nicolas Nève, Economic and commercial attaché Poland
- Olivier Costa, Economic and commercial attaché | European Institutions and International Organisations
Business opportunities in Africa and MENA
- Opportunities in the agribusiness sector (EN)
- Opportunities in the real estate sector (EN)
- Opportunities in the digital business sector (EN)
- Carole Mone, Area Manager Sub-Saharan Africa
- Sam Servaes, Economic and commercial attaché Koweït, Bahrein and Qatar
- Sébastien Hardy, Economic and commercial attaché Tunisia and Algeria
- Ivan Korsak Economic and commercial attaché Senegal, Gambia, Guinea Conakry and Cap Verde
- Jérôme Roux, Economic and commercial attaché Democratic Republic of Congo and Congo Brazzaville
- Nada Abdul Rahim, Economic and commercial attaché Lebanon and Jordan
- Stefano Missir di Lusignano, Economic and commercial attaché Turkey (Istanbul)
Business opportunities in the Americas
- Opportunities in the food sector (FR)
- Opportunities in the construction/architecture sector (FR-EN)
- Opportunities in the e-commerce sector (FR)
- Sophie D’haemer, Area Manager NAFTA zone (Canada, USA et Mexico)
- Kathlijn Fruithof, Economic and commercial attaché United States (New-York and Bahamas)
- Eric Gabrys, Economic and commercial attaché United States (San Francisco and Silicon Valley)
- Gilles Bredas Economic and commercial attaché Canada (Montréal)
- Jean Serge Dias De Sousa, Economic and commercial attaché Cuba
- Jimena Villar, Economic and commercial attaché Uruguay et Paraguay
Business opportunities in Asia
- Opportunities in the fine foods sector (EN)
- Opportunities in the sustainable construction sector (EN)
- Opportunities in the e-commerce sector (EN)
- Chrysoline Monnier, Area Manager India, ASEAN, Oceania
- Victor Dulait, Area Manager Far East
- Mattias Debroyer, Economic and commercial attaché China (Shanghai)
- Jean-François Aernouts Economic and commercial attaché India (Chennai)
- Rudi Mertens, Economic and commercial attaché Singapore
- William Delsemme, Economic and commercial attaché Japan
Give the export adventure a try!
Are you ready to take the first steps to export?
Get support from hub.brussels! Our teams help you get started, from concept to signing your first international sales contracts. We challenge your export plan and support your initiatives to ensure your project is a success.
Are you already exporting and looking to get started in one of these markets?
Contact our Area Managers in Brussels or contact our Economic and Commercial Attachés, present on five continents!