Atrium.brussels and hub.brussels join forces
Atrium is passing the torch to hub.brussels, ensuring that Brussels’ retail will continue to shine
Atrium merged with Impulse and Bruxelles Invest & Export on 1 January 2018 and became part of hub.brussels.
Atrium Brussels was the Regional Commerce Agency. Its goal? To stimulate retail development in the Brussels Region via a threefold mission:
- Promote Brussels by making its knowledge of urban retail available to the public authorities and their partners to initiate innovative projects.
- Help start ups understand the diversity of retail in Brussels and its neighbourhoods.
- Coordinate a series of actions to embellish and promote retail districts.
As was the case with Atrium, hub.brussels can help you invest in the best neighbourhoods in Brussels for your retail business.
hub.brussels is continuing Atrium’s work
- by supporting cooperation between Brussels-based retail players.
- by promoting retail businesses to help them achieve excellence.
Position your retail project with hub.brussels and let it guide you.
hub.brussels provides support to retail candidates thanks to its expertise in the field and its many prospective and identification geomarketing analysis tools. We work with you to identify, locate and set up your business.
Take advantage of hub.brussels’ retail incubators to test your concept!
hub.brussels lets you test your business before you open it!