European subsidies for Research and Innovation
Do you have an innovative project? Are you seeking financing or a network to implement the results of your research abroad? The National Contact Point Brussels team helps you identify the most relevant calls for projects, assists you in the creation and submission of your R&I projects and helps you execute and exploit their results.
Research, development and innovation are important factors for economic growth as well as ways of improving the well-being of citizens. The Brussels region therefore intends to strengthen its investment in research, development and innovation, notably by providing top-quality assistance to companies which are active in these sectors.
What is a National Contact Point?
The National Contact Points are national organisations established and financed by the governments of the 28 EU member states and the States associated with the framework programme. They are tasked with providing guidelines, practical information and assistance for all aspects of participation in the European Research and Innovation programme Horizon 2020. The NCP’s organisations, as well as each NCP advisor, are officially recognised by the European Commission.
hub.brussels was designated by the Brussels-Capital Region to offer NCP services to all R&I players in its territory.
The Brussels NCP advisors are specialised in specific topics and provide high-quality services. They help companies, universities, research centres, public authorities and the non-profit sector access EU financing for R&I.
How can the NCP Brussels team at hub.brussels help you with your project?
Through our extensive network and knowledge of European projects and their specifics, we can:
- analyse your idea and guide you towards the most relevant calls for projects
- help you find partners to form a consortium with or share your business profile to be invited to join a consortium
- guide you through the administrative, legal and financial rules of the bidding process for European Union projects
- help you submit a solid application through training and customised advice
If your project is selected, we can:
- offer you personalised assistance during the preparation of the contract with the European Commission and the members of the consortium
- teach you the art of the pitch to maximise your chances of success
- inform you about European standards, intellectual property rights and the legal and financial aspects related to your participation in the Horizon 2020 programme.
And if your project is carried out successfully, we can:
- help you find European or regional financing to pursue your research and innovation activities
- provide you with individual assistance to successfully transfer your research results and transform them into market innovations via Enterprise Europe Network.
What are the requirements to benefit from NCP Brussels services?
NCP Brussels’ services are available to any natural person or legal entity legally established in Brussels.
Are you ready to boost your innovation? Contact us!
Fields marked with * are required.
Support and expertise adapted to professionals in the healthcare sector, and more specifically medical devices and e-health solutions.
Our MedTech Accelerator® allows you to develop your project or start-up in less than four months, through collective and individual coaching sessions delivered by experts in the field and integration into the Belgian MedTech ecosystem.
Concrétisez vos projets de commerce/Horeca en 6 jours gâce à notre couveuse commerciale!
Do you want to develop your business? Why not start exporting? Take your products and services to new markets in Europe and the rest of the world with hub.brussels!
You had to shut down because of the covid-19 crisis? You are facing financial difficulties or legal disputes? Our experts are here to help you.
Het team van Area Managers en handelsattachés van hub.brussels staat voor je klaar met export-ondersteuning, om je al je exportplannen te laten slagen!