Brussels Days: the best of Brussels in Paris
During the Brussels Days in Paris, an extensive delegation from the Brussels-Capital Region will be present. Businesses, political representatives and players from the tourism sector will all be on hand to show the best of Brussels. The purpose of the Brussels Days? Developing solid partnerships and know-how!
After a missed appointment in Madrid in 2019 and a difficult 2020, Paris is the venue of choice for a new edition of the Brussels Days.
The Brussels Days are traditionally an excellent opportunity to showcase the many assets of Brussels to the outside world. This year we’ve chosen Paris as the starting point for the Brussels Days, which will take place on September 22 to 24. It’s an ideal moment to launch new collaborations and to boost both tourism and economic recovery.
Brussels in Paris
This event combines the promotion of culture, economy and tourism. Its’ organization is in the expert hands of visit.brussels, in cooperation with:
- hub.brussels, which highlights a dozen Brussels’ leading entrepreneurs in growth sectors.
- Brussels international, which handles political contacts and ministerial meetings.
- Kanal, which skillfully manages the cultural aspect, through collaboration with Centre Pompidou.
Brussels is home to many leading companies in a number of high-growth sectors: circular economy, the audiovisual sector, culture, sustainable construction and Smart Cities. A few of the pioneers from these sectors will soon set the tone during the Brussels Days in Paris.
The political representatives of the Brussels-Capital Region present during the Brussels Days: Rudi Vervoort (Brussels Prime Minister), Sven Gatz (Minister of the Image of Brussels) and Pascal Smet (Secretary of State for European and International Relations).
On the program: Brussels’ finest
During the Brussels Days, we look forward to putting a number of hub.brussels companies and clusters in the spotlight:
- Conference: ‘Digital solutions for the French creative and cultural sector’, with a presentation by screen.brussels, Demute and Crafteke – aimed at French museums.
- Inauguration of the ‘Circular Construction’ pavilion by ecobuild.brussels and the presentation of 6 leading projects from Brussels.
- Panel discussion, with circlemade.brussels spotlighting innovative & circular solutions from BIGH, Urbike and NORM.
- Presentation of Brussels as Smart City by software.brussels. In collaboration with Citizen Lab, Communitithing and IOT Factory, among others.