Planning permit: business consulting
Are you an aspiring entrepreneur or already established? Do you have questions about town planning in Brussels? Do you need to apply for a planning permit? We are here to guide you.
What is a planning permit?
A planning permit is approval for a building relating to its use, outer appearance, supporting structures, etc. Some types of land use are also covered by a planning permit.
Before starting a project, you need to find out whether it requires a new planning permit for any particular activities or work (e.g. construction, demolition, change of use, felling a tall tree, significant change to relief of the ground, erecting a sign, chimney or window pane, replacing a bay window).
What help can the hub.brussels team provide?
Our team provide personalised, free and confidential support to companies in Brussels, for issues relating to town planning in the Brussels-Capital region:
- we inform you of your obligations related to town planning regulations
- we determine whether your project is practical and whether you need a planning permit
- we support you in preparing your application and accompanying documents
- we help you understand the decisions made by administrative authorities
The different stages of preparing your application in three explanatory videos
They benefited from this service...
Caroline PickettSocial laundry project in Anderlecht
Finding oneself in the maze of permit applications required to launch an economic activity is sometimes a real obstacle course. Thanks to hub.brussels and my advisor, I was able to submit my permit applications in a timely manner. Their expertise, availability and pro-activity were indispensable to me to successfully complete my project.
- Video 1 – The application form and the explanatory statement
- Video 2 – Plans
- Video 3 – Other documents
What are the conditions for benefiting from this support?
The expert advice provided is restricted to companies
- operating within Brussels
- or those planning to launch a company there
- provided that it is not related to accommodation
We do not provide support for planning permits requesting;
- legalisation of an offence committed by the entrepreneur.
- external changes (e.g. signs, painting of façades, blinds, shop windows, window panes,chimneys, compressors, fans).
- change of use/location to a company with less than 500 m²
Would you like to prepare your application yourself? Find the relevant documents on the 1819 website!
Still have questions about the planning permit for your company? Contact us!
Fields marked with * are required.
This coaching will allow you to review/transform your concept and validate your idea, its feasibility and potential profitability with an .e coach.
This coaching will accompany you in the elaboration of a strategic plan to promote the conquest of a new clientele and re-enchant your current clientele in order to make them your best ambassadors.
This coaching will teach you how to reduce your environmental impact through a series of concrete measures.
This coaching will help you find the right tools to communicate your sustainable offer and get your message and values across.
Jouw bedrijf wil duurzamer of ecologischer gaan werken? ? In deze gratis coaching-sessie geven onze experts concrete tips!
Ce coaching vous permettra de comprendre quelle solution d’e-commerce vous convient et pourquoi.