The ECC is unique to Belgium and specific to the Brussels-Capital Region. Four times a year, the Economic Coordination Council meets with the Minister for the Economy, their cabinet and the top managers from 20 regional public institutions linked to the economy:
Areas covered by the ECC
The ECC aims to share ideas in order to find concrete solutions to overcome the challenges faced by companies moving to, remaining in or growing in Brussels.
The ECC specifically covers areas concerning:
- Projects of major socio-economic importance for the Brussels-Capital Region
- Pojects presenting:
- a risk of a company relocating outside the Brussels Region
- the opportunity to relocate in the Brussels Region
- the opportunity for significant growth for companies currently based in Brussels
- Project which need to coordinate efforts between several regional public institutions, which is performed by hub.brussels.
Questions? Contact us!
Fields marked with * are required.
These companies have received support from the Economic Coordination Committee. Discover their stories!