The ECC is unique to Belgium and specific to the Brussels-Capital Region. Four times a year, the Economic Coordination Council meets with the Minister for the Economy, their cabinet and the top managers from 20 regional public institutions linked to the economy:
Areas covered by the ECC
The ECC aims to share ideas in order to find concrete solutions to overcome the challenges faced by companies moving to, remaining in or growing in Brussels.
The ECC specifically processes files which:
- involve a project of major socio-economic importance for the Brussels-Capital region.
- point to:
- the risk of a company relocating outside of the Brussels region
- an opportunity to set up in the Brussels region
- an opportunity for the significant development of an existing Brussels-based company
- involve a project whose activities are part of an environmentally and/or socially responsible action
- require the coordination of the efforts of several public regional institutions, overseen by hub.brussels.
Questions? Contact us!
Fields marked with * are required.
These companies have received support from the Economic Coordination Committee. Discover their stories!