Is your company active in the building sector, with a circular economy-oriented approach? Don’t miss Building Construmat, the innovative construction fair, set to take place in Barcelona in May. In parallel with this event, hub.brussels invites you to join our business trip on 15-16 May, and meet stakeholders at the cutting edge of the sector!
Building Construmat is an unmissable construction industry event. Every year, this fair attracts an average of 54,000 professionals from all over the world, and over 380 exhibitors. What makes it unique is its focus on innovative construction. It is a place to discover the latest trends, new, sustainable materials and pioneering software.
Focus on the Future Arena space
Building Construmat welcomes you to the “Future Arena”, more than just an exhibition hall. Divided into four zones, the “Future Arena” will showcase the concept of the “Future House”, using revolutionary new materials, in addition to a “Technical corner”, where around fifty business will be on hand to share their experience. As well as benefitting from tailored B2B meetings, you will also have the opportunity to attend conferences and pitches taking place on site, or even participate in a guided tour of the latest circular economy innovations.
Register by 22 April!
We will organise a programme of personalised B2B meetings. But you are also welcome to attend other activities taking place on site. Here is a provisional taste of what’s on offer:
– 10:00-12:00: Personalised B2B meetings
– 14:00-18:00: Visits to exemplary buildings and large architectural offices active in circular construction
– 20:30-23:00: Networking evening
– 10:00-11:00: Guided tour: “Sustainable Materials Tour in BB-Construmat” latest innovations in sustainable materials exhibited at the fair
– 11:00-13:00: B2B meetings on the fair
– 14:30-18:00: Visits to exemplary buildings and large architectural offices
– The zones of the Future Arena
Zone 1: Future House
A space organised around the five phases in the lifecycle of the future house, showcasing the sector’s most innovative research projects.
1. Organic and advanced materials – IAAC
2. Robotics and advanced construction
3. IoT & Big Data
4. BIM / AR / VR / MR
5. Open Source and the circular economy
Zone 2: Showroom
A showcase of the most revolutionary products and materials in the world of building and interior and exterior spaces.
Zone 3: Technical corner
50 companies selected by a technical committee share their experience:
– Environmentally friendly use of our cities
– Visualising materials: from design to industry Material solutions for architecture | Materfad: Barcelona materials centre
– Industrial construction of nearly-zero energy consumption housing | Evowall Technology
– Passive house construction with structural wood panels | Grupo Garnica veneers
– Steel and sustainable construction | ASCEM
– Environmentally certified sustainable architecture | Mapei
– Arzyme Project: applying biotechnology to the construction process | Arqzyme
– Pilot residential construction project in Barcelona, based on the nZEB concept | Fundació Eurecat
– nZEB Construction System | Arquima
– Artificial ecosystems: transforming spaces into experiences | Groupe Nechi
– Five reasons for nearly-zero energy consumption buildings using the Passivhaus standards |Passivhaus Consortium
– Startup Pitches | 4YFN
Zone 4: Startups: Meet the startups revolutionising construction.
Prices include entry to the expo and “Future Arena”
– €100 for SMEs
– €300 for large companies
Any questions? Contact Camille, Florence or Emmanuel!
Area Manager – Latin America, Spain and Portugal
Tel: +32 2.800.40.12
Tel: +32 2.800.40.07
Head of Office, Barcelona
Tel: +34 93 272 26 05
Tel: +32 2.422.00.20