After positioning his microphones on film sets for ten years, François Fripiat felt that he was ready to set off on a more ambitious project: to provide a sound identity to the virtual world.
This parallel universe was highly developed from a visual and graphics standpoint but it was still lacking a sound dimension.
Innovation and investment: hub.brussels in stereo
hub.brussels’ first role was as a sounding board. Its teams guided the engineer toward two key institutions in the field.
- Start Invest assisted François with the convertible loan
- Innoviris supported François via its HAPE project, which provides funding for experimental projects, in collaboration with the IRISIB the research institute
Coaching et networking
hub.brussels has helped Demute to position itself as a reference sound studio in the immersive field at an international level.
- supported François in the realization of his business model, his technological positioning, his development strategy in Brussels and internationally
- advised the sound engineer on the legal aspects of his project
- monitored the studio in the context of the mybusinesspass program
- practiced the Doppler effect by taking François on a royal mission to Korea as well as on various international trade shows: Atelier Grand Nord, Gamescom, Cannes… These events led to very promising business relationships.
François FripiatFounder of Demute
hub.brussels’ collaboration was essential then and still is today. In a rapidly changing industry, it’s essential to be able to consult with your peers in a cluster, as well as to help you grow and figure out when and how trends will change!
Find out about screen.brussels, hub.brussels’ audiovisual cluster
The move from recording to producing a complete sound universe was the crazy challenge of a 30-year-old sound engineer. Demute was successful. The shock wave travelled well beyond Brussels and generated interest among the planet’s biggest techno-freaks!
Do you have an audiovisual project? The screen.brussels cluster tunes you into events, training and networks.
Discover our services
Find out about the hospitality.brussels cluster, the gateway for hospitality entrepreneurs in Brussels and beyond!
Give your company the exposure it deserves by joining hub.brussels on collective exhibition stands.
Would you like to discover new markets? Meet Belgian or foreign prospects in your sector of activity? Take part in our international economic missions!
Join ecobuild.brussels and become part of a large network of partners and peers who share your values!
Are you a company seeking funding? An investor in search of a project to finance? Join EuroQuity platform and access an international network of potential partners!
Enterprise Europe Network Brussels helps you expand into international markets and tackle the challenges of foreign markets.