screen.brussels, the cluster for audiovisual companies
Do you want to really get going in the audiovisual sector? Would you like to meet up and collaborate with domestic and international partners? Find out more about the screen.brussels cluster, the gateway for audiovisual entrepreneurs in Brussels and beyond!
The screen.brussels cluster offers coherent and tailored support and expertise to all professionals working in the sector: producers, post-producers, distributors, screenwriters, etc.
It is also a structure for meeting and discussing with other European, federal, community and regional institutions and private organisations, and at every stage in the audiovisual creation chain (writing, development, research, funding, production, post-production, broadcast, distribution, sale, revenue generation…)
Why was the audiovisual cluster set up?
By bringing together most of the companies involved in the sector (film, TV, animation, gaming, immersive, interactive, digital, series, web series, etc.), the screen.brussels cluster at hub.brussels is able to perform strategic and technological monitoring by identifying the sector’s requirements and by creating opportunities for discussion via the events which it organises or supports.
The cluster’s team, with its network of more than 160 companies, 20 partners and 10 experts in the sector, has an excellent and comprehensive view of the eco-system of the audiovisual industry.
The cluster’s goal is to support the economic activity of audiovisual entrepreneurs, while enhancing the international attractiveness of the Brussels-Capital Region in terms of audiovisual production.
How can screen.brussels support you with your audiovisual projects?
Concretely, the cluster offers the following services:
- Individual support for business creation (free legal and financial consulting)
- Help with writing business modelsand financial plans
- Support for growth and international opportunities
- Identification of domestic and international partners
- Support for innovation
- Training in promising industry sectors (VFX, Production, VR,…)
- A platform for meetingother industry players
- Creation and support of emerging eco-systems (VR, gaming, screenwriters)
- Event organisation: theme-based workshops and masterclasses
- Networking activities during domestic and international festivals
- Strategic and technological monitoring
- Proposition of collaboration with universities and research centres for research and development
Since May 2016, the cluster is part of the screen.brussels umbrella organisation, which includes 4 units: cluster, funds, business and film commission.
What are the benefits of joining the cluster?
- A large networkof high added-value companies, which are representative of the dynamism and diversity of the audiovisual eco-system in Brussels
- Personalised support for, and expertise in financial plans, distribution, business plan analysis, etc.
- Broad sectoral expertise in both traditional media (film, TV, series, animation, music) and innovative media (immersive content, gaming, web series, digital productions)
- An extensive web of economic and cultural partners, with which the cluster fosters very good relationships
- Support from European services, EENand NCP (National Contact Point), to assist with the international expansion of companies and to facilitate match making during international trade fairs or events
- International support via strategic partnerships (via WBImages, Screen.flanders, Media Desk Creative Europe…
What do you need to do to join screen.brussels?
Joining the screen.brussels cluster is completely free of charge. Membership gives you access to all our events and workshops, to our legal and financial experts, and lets you benefit from a presence at stands set up by the umbrella organisation at international trade fairs.
It is essential to meet with us before joining the cluster, so that we can understand your precise positioning in the audiovisual eco-system, your value proposition, customer segments, targets and determine your concrete requirements. This optimises our integration of entrepreneurs into our network of members and partners.
Ready to think outside the box? Contact us to join the screen.brussels audiovisual cluster!
Fields marked with * are required.
Discover our other services
Are you a company seeking funding? An investor in search of a project to finance? Join EuroQuity platform and access an international network of potential partners!
Enterprise Europe Network Brussels helps you expand into international markets and tackle the challenges of foreign markets.
Do you want to share your passion with young entrepreneurs? Participate in the “Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs” programme!
Do you have an audiovisual project? Join the screen.brussels cluster and increase your focus in this sector!
Do you want to participate in the transition to a sustainable economy? Develop an environmentally-conscious business model? Join the circlemade.brussels business network!
Is your business set up in Brussels? Does your business model take the environment into account? Our team can advise you on how to become even more sustainable!