Retaining and developing economic activity in Brussels with the ECC
Does your company create numerous jobs in Brussels? Do you have a project of major socio-economic importance for the Capital? Discover the Economic Coordination Council’s (ECC) missions!
What is the Economic Coordination Council?
Created by the Ministry of Economy in 2005, the Economic Coordination Council (ECC) is a platform for exchanging economic information. Its secretariat and operations are overseen by hub.brussels.
The ECC’s objective is to discuss concrete solutions which meet the challenges faced by companies when setting up, remaining and developing in Brussels.
Who participates in the ECC?
A one-of-a-kind organisation in Belgium, the Economic Coordination Council brings together 20 Brussels institutions which work together to stimulate the establishment, support and development of major economic projects in Brussels:
The ECC specifically processes files which:
- involve a project of major socio-economic importance for the Brussels-Capital region.
- point to:
- the risk of a company relocating outside of the Brussels region
- an opportunity to set up in the Brussels region
- an opportunity for the significant development of an existing Brussels-based company
- involve a project whose activities are part of an environmentally and/or socially responsible action
- require the coordination of the efforts of several public regional institutions, overseen by hub.brussels.
Questions? Contact us!
Fields marked with * are required.