Networking with European entrepreneurs in training
Have you operated a company for at least three years and want to instil your passion in young entrepreneurs? Participate in the “Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs” programme and share your experience!
Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs is a multinational exchange programme that offers young people and future entrepreneurs the opportunity to train, for one to six months, with seasoned entrepreneurs who run small businesses in the various participating countries.
What is Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs?
The goal of the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs programme is to stimulate the internationalisation and growth of SMEs and better prepare new entrepreneurs by offering them a concrete experience with a host.
The programme also enables any experienced entrepreneur – with a minimum of three years of experience – to host an aspiring entrepreneur and play the role of a mentor.
By participating in the programme, you also benefit – free-of-charge – from fresh ideas and the motivation of a budding entrepreneur, while also establishing international contacts and benefiting from the support of a network of intermediary organisations such as hub.brussels.
How can the hub.brussels team help you?
We can provide you with:
- Practical information about the programme
- Assistance with the candidacy application process
- Assistance with the administrative side of the programme
- Help finding a young entrepreneur with a suitable profile
- Information and guidance for developing your company
- An overview of hub.brussels’ services
Quentin AriesCafé Babel
Cafe babel was looking for a fresher look on all activities and ongoing projects, and that’s what Katerina has been bringing to the network and we are very pleased about it. It is an excellent opportunity for structures such as café babel, to get brand new perspectives on projects and activities
Pierre HerfurthAdvisor Programme EYE, hub.brussels
Exchange experiences, access new markets, acquire new skills, new partnerships and innovative ideas... Every host entrepreneur has good reasons to be happy with the programme. I believe this is why EYE has worked so well among entrepreneurs in Brussels.
I love sharing my experience with young people, but Usua has also taught me many things. This experience has been a true exchange of knowledge.
What are the requirements to participate in this programme?
The programme is open to all business sectors. You must, however, meet all of the following conditions:
- Your permanent residence must be in a participating country (Albania, Germany, Armenia, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Spain, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, North Macedonia, Malta, Moldavia, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Romania, the United Kingdom, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Turkey and Ukraine.)
- You have more than three years of experience as an entrepreneur
Do you want to pass on your knowledge? Contact us!
Pierre HerfurthAdvisor Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs
Tel: 02 422 51 26
Fields marked with * are required.
Find out about the hospitality.brussels cluster, the gateway for hospitality entrepreneurs in Brussels and beyond!
Give your company the exposure it deserves by joining hub.brussels on collective exhibition stands.
Would you like to discover new markets? Meet Belgian or foreign prospects in your sector of activity? Take part in our international economic missions!
Join ecobuild.brussels and become part of a large network of partners and peers who share your values!
Are you a company seeking funding? An investor in search of a project to finance? Join EuroQuity platform and access an international network of potential partners!
Enterprise Europe Network Brussels helps you expand into international markets and tackle the challenges of foreign markets.