International development with Entreprise Europe Network Brussels
Are you an SME, a company, a university or a research centre based in Brussels interested in expanding in Europe and beyond? Enterprise Europe Network Brussels puts a team of experts at your disposal to help you expand into international markets and tackle the challenges of foreign markets.
What is Enterprise Europe Network?
Enterprise Europe Network helps European companies innovate and internationalise free-of-charge. It provides advice and services to help you grow internationally and take on the challenges of the single market. It helps you find partners and assists you with your innovation projects.
The network, established in more than 60 countries around the world, brings together 3,000 experts from more than 600 member organisations. It’s the largest support network for SMEs in the world.
How can the hub.brussels team help you develop abroad?
Hub.brussels and Beci, the Brussels Chamber of Commerce, host Enterprise Europe Network Brussels. At hub.brussels, our experts from Enterprise Europe Network Brussels provide SMEs and economic and academic players based in the Brussels-Capital Region with advisory and support services for internationalisation and innovation.
We can shed light on:
- The best strategy for international development through technological collaboration, collaborative innovation and R&D
- How to find the technology you need to innovate in your business line or position your innovative solutions/products in a new industry niche or new geographical market
- How to improve your ability to internationalise successfully
- The most effective approach for scaling up your start-up
- The most suitable financing source for your R&D and European competitiveness projects (Horizon 2020/HorizonEurope, COSME/Single Market Programme)
- La façon d’améliorer la croissance de votre activité ou le management de vos processus d’innovation afin d’augmenter vos performances et atteindre une croissance durable
- The most suitable way to finance your growth
- How to improve the growth of your business or better manage your innovation processes to improve your performance and achieve sustainable growth
- How to manage and harness your intellectual property at the international level
The three steps to follow to benefit from the services of Enterprise Europe Network Brussels
- Get in touch
The first step is to get in touch with Enterprise Europe Network Brussels. Our team:
- listens to your needs with regards to your internationalisation strategy Provides you with the information you are looking for and advice relating to the strategyor
- points you to the hub.brussels service or Brussels ecosystem which is best suited to you
- Create an action plan
If the network is the right service for you, our Enterprise Europe Network Brussels advisor:
- agrees on an action plan with you for implementing internationalisation activities with Enterprise Europe Network Brussels
- assists you in defining and implementing an action plan, making optimal use of opportunities, methods, tools and services
- Execute your action plan
We provide your company with assistance throughout its development. Our goal is to ensure that you meet your objectives and that your company becomes as competitive as possible, by creating and contributing good leads.
What are the requirements to benefit from this service?
Our services are reserved for economic and academic players based in the Brussels-Capital Region who have both the will AND the ability to internationalise and innovate.
In Belgium, Enterprise Europe Network is present in all three regions. Companies located in Flanders or Wallonia can contact :
- Enterprise Europe Network Vlaanderen
- Enterprise Europe Network Wallonia
- Entreprise Europe Network Brussels
Are you ready to broaden your horizons in Europe? Contact us!
Fields marked with * are required.
Are you looking to adapt your business to the pandemic situation or reinvent it? Discover the subsidies, grants and local and regional financial support that could help you achieve this!
The Economic Coordination Council supports the establishment, development and conservation of employment in Brussels through its companies.
This coaching will allow you to review/transform your concept and validate your idea, its feasibility and potential profitability with an .e coach.
This coaching will accompany you in the elaboration of a strategic plan to promote the conquest of a new clientele and re-enchant your current clientele in order to make them your best ambassadors.
This coaching will teach you how to reduce your environmental impact through a series of concrete measures.
This coaching will help you find the right tools to communicate your sustainable offer and get your message and values across.