hospitality.brussels, the cluster for hospitality companies
Do you want to work in the Tourism, Events or Culture sectors in Brussels? Do you want to make the capital of Europe shine beyond its borders? Find out about the hospitality.brussels cluster, the gateway for hospitality entrepreneurs in Brussels and beyond!
The hospitality cluster brings together a range of different players (both large and small) in three sectors: Tourism, Events and Culture. It’s a place to come together to exchange and meet. It supports the business activity of entrepreneurs while providing them with support on the latest changes in the industry.
Why have a Tourism, Events and Culture cluster?
Because of their weight in terms of employment and business activity, the tourism, events and culture sectors have become a real priority for the Brussels-Capital Region.
hub.brussels’ hospitality.brussels cluster brings together start-ups, SMEs, the academic world, professional federations and government-related bodies and is a place for exchange and support for hospitality companies.
How can hospitality.brussels support your projects?
The cluster provides the following practical services:
For all members
- Networking at Conferences and Events
- Training and workshops on entrepreneurial topics
- A strategy and technology watch on changes in the sector
- Support for joint multi-disciplinary projects and collaboration with the academic world
For given members
- Individual support for business creation (legal and financial consulting)
- Help writing business and financial plans
- Advice on obtaining funding
- Introduction to local hospitality networks in Brussels
- Support for growth and international opportunities
- Identification of the most relevant regional aid and subsidies
- Identification of national and international partnership opportunities.
- Advice on obtaining urban planning and environmental permits
- Awareness raising on innovation & innovation management support
What are the benefits of joining the cluster?
- Accelerate your company’s growth by taking advantage of personalised support for business plans, subsidies, legal advice and more.
- Extend your network by joining a dynamic and innovative community of companies.
- Learn best practices and innovative solutions by taking part in various events on relevant topics.
- Network with people involved in the Brussels hospitality business (companies, academia, federations, government-related groups, etc.).
- Find partners or customers for projects in Belgium and other countries.
- Get international support to access new markets.
- Receive support from the European programmes Enterprise Europe Network and NCP (National Contact Point) to find partners in other countries and answer calls for tender for European projects.
What are the conditions for joining hospitality.brussels?
- Do you work in Tourism, Events or Culture in Brussels? Would you like to join a dynamic and innovative ecosystem? Does your project or your business help promote the Brussels-Capital Region and have an impact on its appeal to tourists?
- Joining the hospitality cluster is free of charge. You will have to attend meeting prior to becoming a cluster member to enable us to better understand your company, its positioning, its targets and your business plan. Together we will decide if your practical needs can be met by joining the cluster community.
Ready to make Brussels shine? Contact the hospitality.brussels team!
Fields marked with * are required.