Assess your profitability in 60 minutes
Are you the manager or owner of a retail business or hospitality establishment? Are you experiencing profitability issues or poor results? Have you been questioning your positioning or your operation? Attend the “Assess your profitability” coaching session and identify the levers you can activate to change your business and improve your performance!
In order to develop and ensure the survival of your business, it must be based on a solid foundation. How do you calculate your margins and set your prices to lay the groundwork? The answer in 60 minutes.
Calculate your business’ profitability in just 60 minutes!
In an hour, you’ll be able to determine if:
- your sales prices are right, between manufacturing costs and market tolerance
- your offering is suited to all of your customers or if you need to make some changes
- your purchasing is consistent and your suppliers/product selection are right
- your margins and multiplier coefficients have been calculated correctly
Coaches specialised in financial questions
Fabien DarbonSpecialist in financial and managerial performance
After 15 years working in restaurants of various sizes, both locally and internationally, Fabien Darbon created his own consulting firm specialised in restaurants in Brussels. He meets the needs of sector players via a series of topics ranging from concept development to financial performance.
Gino VermeulenHospitality consultant
Gino Vermeulen is the fourth generation of a family of restaurant-hotel owners. He managed five hospitality establishments for 20 years and has advised over 300 restaurants and cafés. He has 30 years of experience in the field and advises and guides hospitality sector entrepreneurs to help them improve their results.
What are the requirements to benefit from this service?
To prepare for the meeting, please collect as much information as possible including:
- your summary operating account containing the main ratios: turnover/wage bill/total charges
- a breakdown of your turnover by month
- these data for N and N-1to have a “normal” reference year
- a detailed average bill
- your menu and your pricing (hospitality)
- a list of your main suppliers and the monthly amount spent for major items (hospitality)
Do you have other, more urgent, needs than this? A regional team with diverse expertise has been established to provide Brussels entrepreneurs affected by the COVID-19 crisis with a quick and effective response and to help them recover. Loan mediation, financial and legal advice and psychological coaching… Get help from our specialists!
About speed coachings
Given the measures announced for retail outlets and hospitality establishments in Brussels, hub.brussels has set up a series of micro-coaching sessions to quickly meet the needs of these two sectors, explore options and expand horizons.