Webinar: opportunities in the Serbian environmental sector
Do you work in the environmental sector? Do you plan to get into a foreign market? Serbia is in great need of your know-how! On 14th December 2021, from 10 AM to 11:30 AM, attend our webinar to learn more about the country’s needs and priorities regarding environment.
As a candidate country for the European Union membership since 2012, Serbia must reach European standards in environment policy to achieve its goal. To help the country address the many environmental issues, approximately 8.5 billion euros will be invested over the next 10 to 15 years. Thus, Serbia is currently representing a profitable market for foreign products and services suppliers.
Export your products and services to the Balkan Peninsula
During this webinar, you will discover Serbia’s needs and priorities at the local and public levels, as well as the main challenges that companies wanting to get into the Serbian environmental market will face. From wastewater treatment to green infrastructure planning, you will be offered many opportunities!
- 10.00 AM: Introduction by Marijana Milošević Tufegdžić, hub.brussels’ ECA in Serbia
- 10.05 AM: Welcome speech by the Serbian Ministry of Environmental Protection and the Belgian Ambassador in Serbia and Montenegro, Koen Adam
- 10.15 AM: Presentation of the opportunities, projects and needs in wastewater treatment, air quality improvement and decarbonization in Serbia by Sandra Dokić, Deputy Minister at the Ministry of Environmental Protection
- 10.40 AM: Presentation of the local opportunities, needs and and capablity in terms of green infrastructure investments by Miodrag Gluščević, Programme Director for Sector for Urban Development, Environment and Communal Services at
Standing Conference of Towns and Municipalities
- 11.00 AM: Experience of a Belgian company operating in the Serbian environmental sector by Saša Veljković, National Director of Aliaxis Serbia
- 11.10 AM: Question and answer session
Any questions? Contact Nathalie and Marijana!
Nathalie StefanovicArea Manager Royaume-Uni, France, Scandinavie, PECO
T. +32 2 800 40 firstname.lastname@example.org
Marijana Milosevic (BRU)Attachée économique et commerciale | Serbie - Monténégro
+ 381 11 308 55 70
AMBASSADE DE BELGIQUE
Koce Kapetana 30, I floor, app 2