Web Summit 2021
Working in IT or ICT? Looking for new contacts or international exposure? Then a visit to the Web Summit – and participation in our booth – is an absolute must! The prestigious trade show takes place in Lisbon, from November 1 to 4.
Described by Forbes magazine as “the best tech conference in the world,” the Web Summit is an event eagerly awaited by all IT aficionados each year. The Web Summit welcomes companies and visitors from 200 countries, from start-ups to established names.
Maximize your international exposure
In 2019, 12 Brussels start-ups had the opportunity to promote their ideas and solutions at the Web Summit. They did so through participation in the shared booth of hub.brussels.
What you can expect when participating in our booth:
- 3 free tickets to the online event (desktop and mobile) with access to all Web Summit content.
- Exposure for your company on the Web Summit website.
- Access to the event’s networking application.
- Participation in the Belgian booth.
- Opportunity to participate in workshops and meetings with investors.
Criteria for participation in our booth:
- Your company has been registered with the Crossroads Bank of Enterprises (CBE) for a maximum of 5 years.
- Your company is a start-up with less than 3 million in raised funds.
- Your start-up developed its own product or software application.
- Your start-up is independent and not linked to a large group.
Economic mission to TurkeyComplet - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels
Discover the diversity of this market offering a wealth of opportunities for your exports!
Web Summit 2021Complet - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels & AWEX
Working in IT or ICT? Looking for new contacts or international exposure? Then a visit to the Web Summit – and participation in our booth - is an absolute must!
e-Pitch Session: investing in social and environmental impact start-upsOrganization: hub.brussels, Euroquity, Sowalfin & BPI
Discover 6 innovative startups selected and coached by hub.brussels