Web Summit 2020
Are you expanding your information and communication technologies (ICT) business? Attend the next edition of Web Summit! It takes place in digital format from 2 to 4 December 2020.
Described as “the best technology conference on the planet” by the American magazine Forbes, the Web Summit is by far the event of the year most eagerly anticipated by sector experts! From start-up to major group, over 200 different nationalities attend every year. A real place of learning, the Web Summit also comprises 21 tracks bringing together over 1,000 speakers in a great number of lectures.
Boost your international visibility
In 2019, 12 Brussels-based start-ups had the opportunity to boost their image on our collective stand during the fourth edition of the Web Summit.
This year, due to current health conditions, the event will be virtual. We invite you to attend a series of virtual events to develop your company internationally together with the AWEX (Agence Wallone pour l’export).
Note, although virtual, space is limited. Sign up asap!
- Your business was founded after 01/01/2015 and has been registered with the CBE for fewer than five years (5 points)
- Your company is a micro-enterprise (fewer than 10 FTE with revenues of less than €2,000,000) (3 points) or a small enterprise (fewer than 50 FTE and annual revenues under €10,000,000) (2 points)
- You registered for a mission with hub.brussels in 2020 which was cancelled (4 points)
- You have already taken part in previous hub.brussels activities (2 points)
The start-ups ranked first to fourteenth will receive a Start-up Package consisting of:
- 3 free tickets for the virtual event (desktop and mobile) providing access to all of the event’s content
- Visibility for your company on the event web page
- Access to the event’s networking application
- Opportunity to apply for and take part in the “Mentor Hours”, a series of small group meetings to improve your company via exchanges of best practices
- Opportunity to take part in investor meetings (investors’ meeting matchmaking platform) and in the workshops
- Opportunity to take part in the PITCH competition to present your company to a jury of experts (and potentially win first prize)
Start-ups ranked fifteenth to thirtieth will receive two free tickets to the event (ticket value €99)
Confirmation of your registration and your ranking will be sent to you during the fourth week of September.
Rebootcamp 2020: develop your sustainable industrial project!Full - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels
How would you like to challenge and refine your industrial project idea over a weekend to submit a reinforced concrete application? Participate in the greenlab.brussels rebootcamp from 2 to 4 October 2020!
MTL ConnectFull - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels & Printemps numérique
Live a connected experience!
ConnectInGR: B2B meeting sessionsOrganization: hub.brussels
Develop your network in the digital, eco-technology and advanced materials sectors during a cross-border networking day!