Online matchmaking event with buyers from the international food sector
Do you sell high-quality food products? Introduce them to agrifood sector professionals from around the world! Why not join us on our matchmaking platform to meet potential foreign distributors and importers from 16 to 27 November.
Beer, chocolates, biscuits, drinks, organic products… “Made in Belgium” is always popular! Thanks to this virtual event, you’ll be able to meet purchasers from around the world without having to travel.
The target markets are:
- In Europe: France, the Netherlands, Spain, Luxembourg, Sweden, Italy, Poland & Croatia
- In Asia: Kuwait, Qatar, the UAE, Japan, South Korea, China, Singapore and Vietnam.
- In North America: the United States
Send your samples ahead of time
Are you interested in one or more of these regions? We’ll prepare a nice spread for you by sending your samples ahead of time. Up to you to prepare a unique product selection! You have until 12 October to send your products to our offices in Brussels.
- Product selection by purchasers until 5 October.
- Samples can be sent to hub.brussels’ offices until 12 October.
- This activity is free, but you are responsible for the cost of sending your samples to our offices.
- The meeting schedule will be based on time zones.
- You will receive information about the profiles of the purchasers in September.
Networking day in the Nord department of FranceFull - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels & AWEX
Meet your next sales representative during B2B meetings
Export Talks#9 Exporting to Europe: What are the Regulations?Organization: hub.brussels
What is covered by European regulations on products, commercial practices and market access and applicable taxation?
Develop your projects with the EBRDOrganization: hub.brussels
Meet the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development in our webinar and discover business opportunities.