The European Innovation Council funds your innovative projects!
Are you planning to set up an innovative project regarding green economy and/or digital transition but need financial help to launch it? The European Innovation Council is willing to fund your project! On 21st October from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM, our European programme experts will conduct a webinar on funding opportunities offered from 2022 by this new programme.
The European Innovation Council (EIC) is a major European Union programme implemented in 2021 to help scientific ideas becoming bright innovations. The European Innovation Council is part of the framework programme Horizon Europe for research & innovation.
A new programme to promote technological and breakthrough innovations
With a €10 billion budget for a 6-year time lapse, The European Innovation Council goals are:
- Capitalizing on science, innovative EU SMEs and start-ups to be more competitive on global markets that are increasingly defined by new technologies;
- Identifying, developing and spreading all kind of high-risk innovations by insisting on revolutionary solutions that create new commercial opportunities and high technology;
- Making science a new market and stimulating development of game-changing innovators who shape the future.
A webinar to grasp every opportunity offered
Our webinar will help you evaluate offered opportunities more precisely and thus, optimally implement your project idea by providing better understanding of the EIC programme goals, approach, scope and participation rules.
At the end of the informative meeting, you will be given the chance to submit your proposal and receive a first feedback from the European programme experts conducting the webinar.
The European Innovation Council funding is:
- Open to any innovator working in any field, at any time;
- Mainly executed via open calls without defined priorities;
- Co-funded by applicant companies;
- A variety of services as coaching, mentoring, help to forge contact with companies and investors as well as globalization services…
- For recipients of national and Horizon Europe funding (ERC, EIT, pilar 2)
10:00-10:05: Introduction by Ji-Hyeon Kim Vanguers, coordinator of the National Contact Point Brussels
10:05-10:45: Main features and opportunities of EIC – funding systems, scope of action, by Frédéric Suche, NCP:
- EIC Pathfinder: advanced research in high-technology
- EIC Transition: transforming research results in innovation opportunities
- EIC Accelerator: development and scaling of impacting high-risk innovations
10:45-11:00: Addressing EIC Accelerator – Vision and observations by Emma Fau, EU Capital Founder
11.00-11.20: Q&A and opportunity to submit your ideas
Economic mission to TurkeyComplet - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels
Discover the diversity of this market offering a wealth of opportunities for your exports!
Web Summit 2021Complet - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels & AWEX
Working in IT or ICT? Looking for new contacts or international exposure? Then a visit to the Web Summit – and participation in our booth - is an absolute must!
e-Pitch Session: investing in social and environmental impact start-upsOrganization: hub.brussels, Euroquity, Sowalfin & BPI
Discover 6 innovative startups selected and coached by hub.brussels