Summer Fancy Food Show
From June 28 to July 1rst, we invite all food industries with an appetite for new contacts and willing to share their creations to join us at the Summer Fancy Food Show in New York. Because in addition to its high economic potential, the United States is also very fond of European dishes!
The Summer Fancy Food Show is the largest food show in North America and the main showcase for innovation in the food industry. Last year, the event brought together 2.550 exhibitors representing no less than 55 countries! Exposing it is an opportunity to put your products in the spotlight.
Our mission: your network
By participating in the exhibition, you will have the opportunity to meet distributors and importers alike. In addition to the event, we organize an economic mission including networking sessions, an information session, on-site support and rigorous follow-up of established contacts. You will acquire knowledge of the local market through our experts and our local representative.
On Wednesday, July 1st, we will be organizing a retail tour for companies wishing to visit iconic food brands on the New York food scene.
In the program
- Friday 26 June: Arrival in New York
- Saturday 27 June: Stand layout at the Summer Fancy Food Show
- Sunday 28 June: Thematic breakfast “How to optimize the chances of success by participating in a Trade Show in the USA (New York): do’s and don’ts” (in English)
- Monday 29 June: Summer Fancy Food Show and possible B2B meetings + Cocktail networking evening with Brussels and New York companies.
- Tuesday 30 June: Summer Fancy Food Show + possible B2B meetings + seminar/ information session
- Wednesday 1rst July: “Retail tour” visit iconic food companies
- Hotel and flight of your choice to be booked by the participants.
Passport + ESTA or VISA
see the modalities according to the country on the official website of the US embassy Procedure for obtaining ESTA for Belgian nationals:
- A passport valid for the entire duration of the stay (temporary passports are not accepted).
Sufficient proof of solvency (credit card, traveller’s cheque,…).
- Without a visa, via an ESTA (= online application for authorization to enter the United States without a visa): https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/
- Entry requirements also apply in the case of transit at a US airport.
The official cost for obtaining an ESTA is 14 USD.
More information on the Foreign Affairs website
- You may have financial advantages…
- Participation fee: 600€ for a stand of approximately 4.5 m².
Don’t hesitate to consult the financial incentives for export!
Any question? Contact Sophie, Florence or Kathlijn!
Sophie D’haemerArea Manager NAFTA zone (Canada, USA, Mexico)
T. +32 2 800 40 86
M. +32 491 866 372
Florence LansmanneAssistant Americas
T. + 32 2 800 40 07
Kathlijn Fruithof (BRU)Attachée économique & commerciale | New York & Bahamas
+1 713 863 11 10
Call for projects South 2020Organization: hub.brussels
Do you want to launch a sustainable and inclusive project in a developing country? Participate before April 9!
[POSTPONED] Economic mission to the Democratic Republic of the CongoFull - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels, AWEX & FIT
In the light of the worldwide evolution of the coronavirus, constituting a case of force majeure, and in agreement with FIT and AWEX, the Belgian economic mission to the Democratic Republic of Congo scheduled for the end of March is postponed to a later date in agreement with the Congolese authorities.
[CANCELLED] Big science: buyer invitationFull - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels, AWEX, FIT, ITER Belgium & Belspo
Further to the precautionary measures taken by the federal government of Belgium to combat the coronavirus epidemic, Aall our events scheduled to take place between now and 3 April are cancelled. We will keep you informed as soon as possible of any rescheduling details. hub.brussels is doing everything it can to ensure the continued delivery of its services.
[CANCELLED] International e-commerce workshopFull - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels & 1819
Si l’exportation en ligne est plus rapide, cette pratique ne demande pas moins d’organisation!
[POSTPONED] Contact days april 2020Organization: hub.brussels
Take advantage of the wise advice of an economic and commercial attaché from your favorite market
[CANCELLED] Laval Virtual 2020Full - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels
Due to the coronavirus, the organizers of Laval Virtual have decided to cancel the 2020 edition of their tradeshow. Please note that next year's virtual reality gathering will take place from April 14 to 18.