Smart City Expo World Congress 2021
From November 16 to 18, Barcelona will host the unmissable event for all companies with innovative ideas, products or services that are useful or even essential for the development of the cities of tomorrow: the Smart City Expo World Congress! Join our three-regional face-to-face stand and exhibit the best of your projects and realizations and make promising contacts!
Smart City Expo World Congress is the world’s largest trade fair in the field of smart cities. In 2019, it brought together more than 25,000 professional visitors, 1,000 exhibitors, 400 speakers and represented 700 cities.
This fair is a real platform for exchanges about the future of the cities of tomorrow and enjoys great media visibility. This year again, the fair will take place in a hybrid form (face-to-face fair and digital platform of Smart City Live, tomorrow city) and will cover various sectors, such as:
- Energy and environment,
- Infrastructure and structures/buildings,
It offers participants a unique opportunity to meet the professionals of urban innovation, get in touch with government organizations, municipalities, SMEs, start-ups, etc., and forge partnerships at an international level.
3 days to position yourself at the heart of the development of Smart Cities
This year we will physically take you to the heart of the fair, on our common stand, where you will have the opportunity to:
- present your products and services to the key players in the sector;
- participate in conferences and workshops;
- draw inspiration from the latest trends and innovations in the development of smart cities;
- benefit from our logistical support throughout the fair;
- to dispose of individual commercial support with our economic and commercial representative in Barcelona if you wish.
In addition, take advantage of our Brokerage Event, a free support during the 3 days, offered by our Enterprise Europe Network in collaboration with ACCIÓ, and benefit from pre-programmed meetings on site and/or online.
Don’t wait too long, we operate on a first-come, first-served basis!
The cost contribution is:
- 115 € VAT included for
- start-ups (registered for less than 4 years with the CBE)
- micro-companies (less than 10 FTE, turnover less than 2,000,000 €)
- 225 € VAT included for SMEs (Between 11 and 50 FTE, turnover between €2,000,001 and €50,000,000)
- 450 € VAT included in the other cases
This amount covers:
- a furnished console, internet connection and electricity in the Belgian pavilion;
- entrances and exhibitor passes according to the posting of the organizers;
- visibility on the website and in the catalog of the fair;
- logistical support during the entire duration of the fair;
- the organization of B2B meetings on request
Hotel and flights
Travel and accommodation costs are for the account of your company. Book your flights and hotel yourself at your travel agency or online.
Do not hesitate to consult the financial incentives offered by the Brussels-Capital Region! They can support your business development efforts abroad.
Be careful: To be taken into consideration, your request must be submitted at the latest the day before your departure.
A question about the collective stand? Contact Florence or Carmen!
A question about the Brokerage Event? Contact Sabrina!
TechCrunch Disrupt 2021Complet - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels
Our virtual collective stand is waiting for you!
Export talks #26: conducting a digital market studyOrganization: hub.brussels & Beci
Looking for new sales markets abroad? Marketing expert Cédric Rainotte will guide you through digital marketing research, during Export Talks.
Business Network in BrusselsOrganization: hub.brussels
Getting started as a (new) entrepreneur in Brussels? Would you like to network and learn more about the support services for starters?