Smart City Live 2020
Do you contribute to building the city of the future? Does your company have a Smart Cities solution? Take part in Smart City LIVE on 17 and 18 November. The icing on the cake this year is visibility for a year on the dedicated Tomorrow.city website!
For many years now, Smart City World Congress has been the leading international trade show for payers who want to meet the many challenges of the city of the future. In 2019, the event brought together over 24,000 participants including companies, city and government representatives, researchers, and more.
The organisers of the 2020 edition have reworked the format. It consists of two parts, to adjust to the health situation:
Tomorrow.radar: the key to perfect visibility!
hub.brussels will list you in the “Tomorrow.radar” online catalogue on the Tomorrow.city platform. We will provide 10 companies with the opportunity to present their innovative solutions in 6 categories (see practical information)…You perhaps?
You will also get the benefit of our export services via Brokerage Events organized by EEN and ACCIO, to meet potential customers and/or partners!
Why you shouldn’t miss Smart City Live:
- 2 live days open to everyone
- 48 hours of discussions, interviews, round tables, debates, and workshops bringing together all Smart Cities players
Why you need to be visible on Tomorrow.city:
- Web visibility for 1 year
- Your solutions and your company are included in an online catalogue which brings together all of the innovative solutions for the city of the future.
- You get a guaranteed quality audience expert in the field
- It’s a golden opportunity for potential partners and customers to find you
Special conditions to join Tomorrow.radar:
- Your solution/product is ready
- Your solution/product fits one of the following 6 sectors:
- Green ecology, renewable energy, sustainable and circular economy
- Cities post COVID-19
- Infrastructure and buildings
- Data security
- Intelligent mobility
- Commerce and retail
- You have a quality video of maximum 5 minutes presenting you solution/product.
Note: only companies that fully meet the conditions will be able to join Tomorrow.radar.
Get the Brussels Health & Safety label for your (horeca) businessOrganization: hub.brussels
Brussels Health & Safety is a quality label for the promotion of health and safety within the hospitality sector. How do you qualify for applying for this label? Find out during a free online info session on April 21.
Export Talks#18: Legal risksOrganization: hub.brussels
Learn about the legal risks in your international operations through this online session.
Information session (II): Erasmus for Young EntrepreneursOrganization: hub.brussels
Get ready to experience an entrepreneurial exchange abroad through this second online info session.