Real estate sector company trip to Milan during the State Visit to Italy
Do you work in the real estate or urban planning field? Discover the sector in Milan this upcoming March 25 and 26 during the State Visit to Italy!
Explore the Lombard capital via an extensive programme of visits and meetings based on the local real estate and urban planning sectors: visits to sustainable neighbourhoods, presentation and informational sessions, networking events with developers and architects, meetings with city departments, etc.
Don’t miss the “Brussels meets Milan” exhibition
His Royal Highness King Philippe of Belgium will honour us with his presence during the “Brussels meets Milan: a story about sustainable neighbourhoods” exhibition, presented in partnership with the Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB).
- Round table: “Converging visions: Brussels and Milan on sustainable neighbourhoods and the neighbourhoods of tomorrow”.
- Exhibit in partnership with ULB’s architecture department: “Brussels meets Milan: a story about sustainable neighbourhoods”, attended by His Royal Highness King Philippe of Belgium.
- Networking event with Italian architects and developers.
- Visit of new neighbourhoods in Milan: CityLife.
- The “Arexpo” district: business opportunities and presentations.
- Meeting with the urban planning department of the City of Milan: submission of bids for projects in Italy and presentation of the Milan 2025 urban planning vision.
- Matchmaking with Italian developers and architects.
Arab Health 2020Full Organization: hub.brussels, AWEX & FIT
Join the collective Belgian stand at the Arab Health trade fair
Visit the Auberge Espagnole Saint-GillesOrganization: hub.brussels
Take advantage of a workshop space and offer your creations for sale in the heart of the Midi district!
Connecting the dots 2020Organization: hub.brussels
Join the Brussels HealthTech entrepreneurs, partners & experts at the lifetech.brussels cluster annual event.