Real estate mission to Warsaw
Real estate exporters, this mission is for you! Warsaw, well-known in the field, will be the destination of a real estate mission this coming 28 and 29 October, during the “Real Estate Management Congress”.
Major Polish cities such as Lodz, Wroclaw, Krakow and Warsaw constitute a paradise for stakeholders in the real estate and digital fields. Ambitious projects and great opportunities in building digitalisation abound.
In October, a delegation will travel to the Real Estate Management Congress, the place to be for large real estate companies and smart building facility managers. Expect many high-potential B2B meetings!
Given the special circumstances due to the coronavirus, we will only be accepting expressions of interest until 26 June. Depending on the evolution of the situation, we will invite you to register for this mission between 31 August and 15 September.
Wednesday 28 October
- 7.45 am Departure from Brussels Airport (recommended LOT flight to Warsaw, to be reserved by the participant)
- 9.50 am Reception by the ECA and transfer via minibus to the Okecie Airport hotel (ul. Komitet Ochrony Robotnikow 24)
- 10.30 am Check-in at Okecie Airport hotel
- 11.00 am Operational briefing by the ECA at the hotel bar
- 11.45 am Departure from the hotel for a worksite visit and presentation of the “Warsaw Central Point” building with Immobel Pologne (ul. Marszalkowska)
- 1.30 pm Return to hotel and lunch with the delegates of the Real Estate Management Congress
- 2.00 – 5.00 pm Real Estate Management Congress Presentations and pitches (possibility for companies to set up a stand in the Congress break-room), Q&A sessions, etc. (at the hotel)
- 19.30 Networking event (with Belgian beers) and dinner with REMC delegates (at the hotel)
Thursday 29 October
- 9.00 am – 3.00 pm B2B either at the Okecie Airport hotel (sandwiches served during the interview series) or, for some, at companies. Local targets: Belgian, Polish and international developers (technical management and executive committee), building facility managers, general contractors and local Proptech companies for partnerships.
- 1.30 pm Departure from the hotel via minibus (1st group)
- 3.15 pm Departure from hotel via minibus (2nd group)
- 2.00 pm – 3.30 pm Visit and presentation of the Varso Tower project, for part of the delegation, by the Foster + Partners studio and Czech developer Hbreavis (transit via minibus)
- 4.00 pm 5.45 pm Visit and presentation of the Warsaw UNIT project by Belgian developer Ghelamco
- 5.45 pm Transfer to Okecie/Warsaw Chopin Airport
- 8.00 pm Departure to Brussels Airport via Warsaw (recommended LOT flight, to be reserved by the participant)
- 10.10 pm Arrival in Brussels
Any questions? Contact Nathalie or Nicolas!
Nathalie StefanovicArea Manager Royaume-Uni, France, Scandinavie, PECO
T. +32 2 800 40 74
Nicolas Nève (BRU)Economic and commercial attaché | Poland
+48 22 850 00 85
EMBASSY OF BELGIUM
ul. Senatorska 34,
Express your interest via this form!
Fields marked with * are required.
[POSTPONED] MIPIM 2020Full - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels
Due to the coronavirus threat, the organizer of MIPIM, in coordination with the local authorities, took the decision to postpone the show from the 2nd of June to the 5th of June 2020.
Princely Mission SenegalFull - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels, Belgian Foreign Trade Agency, AWEX, FIT, FPS Foreign Affairs
Due to the Coronavirus threat, we have decided to postpone the Princely mission. We will keep you informed of the new date when it has been decided.
State of the world: MENA (webinar)Organization: hub.brussels
Du 7 mai au 9 juin, assistez à nos webinaires "spécial export" ciblant l'état du monde, les défis et les voies de redéploiement.
Greenlab 2020 FinaleOrganization: hub.brussels
Take part in the Grand Final Greenlab 2020 and discover the best sustainable projects! A 100% digital event.