Real estate mission in Malaysia and Singapore
Are you an architect or active in the property sector? Come and find out all about this very attractive sector in Malaysia and Singapore at our “real estate” event from 9 to 12 September. This event has been organised jointly with UPSI/BVS and Executive Master Immobilier (EMI), and will help you diversify your business!
Singapore occupies a highly strategic place in the property sector. This city, with its five million inhabitants, is dense, rich and dynamic. It is bursting with opportunities in sectors such as urban development, green architecture and mixed projects.
The region of Iskandar, in the province of Johor to the south of Malaysia, is in the middle of creating a new city which is green and sustainable. It is located right next to the City-State and it is intended to appeal to Singaporeans and ex-pats between now and 2025. Enticing opportunities for the future, whether you are a promoter, architect, consultant or investor!
Take part in urban growth
During this four-day mission you will find out more about the Singapore property market through the city’s master development plan. Our objective is to promote property development by and in Belgium, to promote discussion and to find out more about future urban projects initiated by the Malaysian authorities.
Highlight of the mission: the development of the new city of Johor, Singapore’s Shenzhen! Now is the time to play to your strengths and make use of your skills…
Register by 15 July by contacting Chrysoline Monnier for a “company profile”. This document, once completed, will confirm your registration.
- Briefing and welcome drink
- Meeting with Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) – Presentation of the master plan (city development plan)
- Meeting with Building and Construction Authority (BCA) – Presentation of property regulations and green buildings
- For investors: Seminar for private investors (family firms and private companies)
- For others: visit to Singapore Polytechnic’s FabLab
Reception and networking at the residence of the Belgian Ambassador
- For investors and property developers/promoters: meeting with Rajah & Tann (property lawyers) and CaiptaLand Asscott (property developer and investor)
- For architects, seminars and workshops at National University of Singapore
- Networking with REDAS (property federation) and its members
- For investors: seminar for investors (banks and pension funds)
- For property promoters/developers and architects: meeting with Surbana Jurong (property developer) and visit to One-North and Punggol
- Meeting with WOHA (architecture firm) followed by visit (Kampung Admiralty or Our Tampines hub)
- Lunch with Belgian Design Nature Architecture (B‐DNA) (consortium of Belgian architects in Singapore)
- Meeting with Sakae Corporate Advisory (property investment and consultancy) and the legal firm Loyens & Loeff to find out about the legal aspects of property investment
- Visit to Johor in Malaysia. Meeting with DHL, Medini, i2M and StartUp Johor and visit to Forest City site
- Meeting with Iskandar Regional Development Authority (IRDA), visit to Astaka Padu and return to Singapore
Two hotels will be pre-booked (one luxury and one budget) and promotional codes will be sent to participants to allow them to reserve their room.
To be booked by you (arrival on 08/09 and departure possible on 12/09 with an overnight flight).
€100 for SMEs
€300 for large companies
Local trips and visit to Johor are paid for by hub.brussels.
Any questions? Contact Chrysoline!
Tél. : +32 800 40 45/ 0490 52 20 24
E-mail : email@example.com
Economic mission MoroccoOrganization: hub.brussels & AWEX
Een toegangspoort tot meer dan een miljard afrikaanse consumenten
The Cuban marketOrganization: hub.brussels
Contact Day: consult our experts
The Uruguayan marketOrganization: hub.brussels
Contact Day: consult our experts