Proptech & real estate mission to Warsaw
Warsaw is currently one of the strongest growing European metropolises, and a particularly interesting destination for entrepreneurs active in real estate and property. Learn all about the Polish real estate market during an industry mission from November 15 to 17, as part of the Construction & Real Estate Day and the Belgian Days 2021.
Large Polish cities such as Lodz, Wroclaw, Krakow and Warsaw are an interesting market for companies active in construction and real estate. But there are also quite a few opportunities for proptech companies, thanks to numerous large and innovative construction projects that are in the pipeline.
Planned visits to real estate projects + individual B2B meetings
Due to the Construction & Real Estate Day as part of the Belgian Days 2021, Warsaw is absolutely the place to be for Belgian real estate players and facility managers active in proptech and smart buildings. Participants will be introduced to promising construction projects, followed by B2B meetings with key international and local players in the real estate market.
- Belgian, Polish and international real estate developers (Management and Technical Administration).
- Facility managers of buildings
- Construction companies
- Local proptech companies, with an eye on future partnerships
In collaboration with Proptechlab.
Cost for the customized program + commercial B2B support:
- 100 euros for SMEs
- 50 euros for start-ups existing under 3 years
Monday, November 15
- 10:25: Departure from Brussels Airport (recommended flight: LOT to Warsaw, to be booked directly by participants)
- 18:00: King’s Day Reception, held at the Belgian Ambassador’s residence. Celebration of the 20th anniversary of the cooperation agreement between Brussels and Mazovia.
Tuesday, November 16
- 9:30-14:15: Construction & Real Estate Day as part of the Belgian Days 2021 (initiated by the Belgian Chamber of Commerce of Poland). On the program: presentations, pitching sessions and Q&A sessions with experts.
- 14:30-16:00: Visit of the new complex “the Warsaw Hub” and the “Spire” tower
- followed by a meeting with the management of Ghelamco Poland.
- 18:30: Panoramic floor of the new “State of the art”the Unit building, and Business Mixer event, organized by the Belgian Business Chamber.
Wednesday, November 17
- 9:00-13:00: B2B meetings at the hotel or on-site at companies
- 13:00-14:40: Opening of the Warsaw Central Point, Immobel’s flagship project, including meeting with the company’s management.
- 16:30: Return to Brussels. Recommended flight: LOT to Brussels Airport (arrival in Brussels at 22:10).
To enter Warsaw, you must have one of the following documents:
- Certificate of double vaccination from a vaccine authorized in the EU
- Certificate of cure to COVID-19 less than 6 months old
- Negative PCR or antigenic test less than 48 hours old
Follow the updates here
N.B.: all events/activities organized during the mission will take place in strict compliance with sanitary rules. Additional disinfectant gels and protective masks will be provided throughout the program.
A question? Contact Nathalie or Nicolas:
TechCrunch Disrupt 2021Complet - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels
Our virtual collective stand is waiting for you!
Export talks #26: conducting a digital market studyOrganization: hub.brussels & Beci
Looking for new sales markets abroad? Marketing expert Cédric Rainotte will guide you through digital marketing research, during Export Talks.
Business Network in BrusselsOrganization: hub.brussels
Getting started as a (new) entrepreneur in Brussels? Would you like to network and learn more about the support services for starters?