Mobile World Congress 2021
Mobile World Congress (MWC) is returning in a hybrid format in 2021 for the enjoyment of mobile telephony entrepreneurs. Join the sector’s international players from 28 June to 1 July in Barcelona, or online, and take advantage of a Brokerage Event!
Cancelled in 2020 due to the health crisis, the 15th edition of this prestigious trade show will be held this year to boost the telecoms industry! GSMA is committed and is investing to ensure that MWC21 will be safe and provide the unique and unmissable experience that makes it the most important gathering place for mobile ecosystems in the world.
During four days, this exceptional showcase will bring together the industry’s key players who will present the latest technologies and innovations on the market. In addition, you will have the opportunity to take part in many seminars, led by experts and leading names in the industry.
Get connected to the international network thanks to our personalised services
Alongside everything else the trade show offers, we will provide several services from our 180m² collective stand. You will have access to a personal space to meet your prospects and individual commercial support on demand.
Entreprise Europe Brussels will also enable you to take advantage of a B2B meeting programme during a brokerage event to identify potential technology and commercial partners from around the world. During the last edition, more than 450 companies from 48 countries took part in over 4,500 B2B meetings. Participating SMEs will have the opportunity to meet “innovation hunters” from major groups (for example, the last edition featured: Nissan, Telefonica, AstraZeneca, Bayer, Continental and more). Contact Benjamin Carnec to sign up for the Brokerage Event: email@example.com.
600€ in person
300€ digital version
Covering the following services:
- A demonstration space of about 3m² (with a display, small cupboard, printed logo, Internet connection and electricity) in the Belgian pavilion, which is very well located in Hall 7;
- a common area including reception, storage space and a kitchen;
- minimum two entries to the trade show by company;
- visibility on the trade show website and in the catalogue;
- probable media visit;
- potential visits by regional officials/ministers;
- individual commercial support on demand from our representative in Barcelona, Carmen Coca;
- Logistical support for the duration of the fair.
- Shipping of your promotional materials is at your expense;
- Mandatory presence of a representative of each participating company (one of the health measures will require that only one representative per company be on the stand at a time);
- You are responsible for your hotel and flight bookings and all related expenses. However, we ask that you provide us with your flight plan and the name of your hotel, once you’ve booked.
- To ensure good organisation, please arrive at 14h00 at the latest the day before the trade show opensto set up your stand and ensure that everything is in order.
- Space is limited and we will be applying the first come, first served principle. Places will be assigned based on the order of arrival of registrations.
The 2021 edition will highlight 5G connectivity:
- the future of finance/Fintechs;
- the industrial production sector;
Questions? Contact Sophie, Florence, Carmen or Benjamin!
Sophie D’haemerArea Manager NAFTA zone (Canada, USA, Mexico)
T. +32 2 800 40 86
M. +32 491 866 372
Florence LansmanneArea manager Invest & Export South America & South Europe
T. + 32 2 800 40 firstname.lastname@example.org
Carmen Coca (BRU)Economic and commercial attaché | Spain (Barcelona)
+34 93 272 26 05
Pau Clarís 110, 1a
Benjamin CarnecAdvisors innovatives sectors
M: 0491 86 51 email@example.com
Get the Brussels Health & Safety label for your (horeca) businessOrganization: hub.brussels
Brussels Health & Safety is a quality label for the promotion of health and safety within the hospitality sector. How do you qualify for applying for this label? Find out during a free online info session on April 21.
Export Talks#18: Legal risksOrganization: hub.brussels
Learn about the legal risks in your international operations through this online session.
Information session (II): Erasmus for Young EntrepreneursOrganization: hub.brussels
Get ready to experience an entrepreneurial exchange abroad through this second online info session.