Are you expanding in the digital sector and seeking to export your products/services? Join us from 13 to 18 October for a 100% online event: MTL Connecte, the Montreal artificial intelligence week.
hub.brussels will take part in the second edition of MTL Connect next October: MTL connect: Montreal Digital Week, organised by Printemps numérique. This international event is primarily intended to approach the digital field cross-functionally via its economic, social, cultural and environmental impacts on various business sectors.
Live a connected experience
The platform developed by Printemps numérique will enable you to meet with prospects you’ve identified, or suggested to you by the algorithm or by the Printemps numérique and hub.brussels teams in Montreal.
You will have your own virtual space under the hub.brussels banner to present your business, your products and your interests.
By attending MTL Connect:
- You’ll discover the new trends in digital transformation and the latest technology innovations in the tech ZONE (virtual exhibition window for companies and organisations to discover and boost the latest innovations and technological advances)
- You’ll meet international game changers and expand your network
- You’ll receive expert advice in the consultation clinics (you can benefit from the advice and expertise of partners and other exhibitors and from individual or group workshops).
- Mission participation fee: €25
- Languages: English and French
- Note that the activities will be scheduled to ensure that they can be viewed live in Europe, despite the time difference. More information soon.
The five key topics
- Cybersecurity and digital identity
- The 4.0, AI and IoT industries
- The city of the future
- Creativity/ISEA2020 (International Symposium on Electronic Art)
Other topics covered to a lesser extent
- The future of work
- How to be an entrepreneur
- Digital and technology tool experts
- Digital artists
- Cultural and creative industry professionals
Questions? Contact Sophie, Florence and Gilles!
Sophie D’haemerArea Manager NAFTA zone (Canada, USA, Mexico)
T. +32 2 800 40 86
M. +32 491 866 372
Florence LansmanneArea manager Invest & Export South America & South Europe
T. + 32 2 800 40 email@example.com
Gilles Bredas (BRU)Economic and commercial attaché | Canada (Montreal)
+1 514 286 15 81
CONSULATE-GENERAL OF BELGIUM
1010 Sherbrooke Ouest, Bureau 2404
H3A 2R7 Montréal, QC
Belgium is Design: Apply for Milan Design Week!Full - Registrations are closed! Organization: MAD (hub.brussels), Flanders DC & WBDM
Active as a designer? Imagine your degree for the Belgium Is Design promo film, which will be screened during the prestigious Milan Design Week 2021.
Specialty & Fine Food Fair: the place to be for the Brussels food sectorFull - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels
Exhibit your made in Brussels delicacies on our stand
TechCrunch Disrupt 2021Full - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels
Our virtual collective stand is waiting for you!
Belgian economic mission to the United StatesFull - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels, Belgian Foreign Trade Agency, AWEX, FIT, FPS Foreign Affairs
Strengthen your partnerships with the United States during our multi-sectoral Belgian economic mission under the presidency of H.R.H. Princess Astrid.