Mobile World Congress 2022
This year, Mobile World Congress (MWC) comes back, once again, in hybrid format to the delight of mobile telephony entrepreneurs. Join them from 28th February to 3rd March, in Barcelona, for the 16th edition of the major TIC event!
During 4 days, telecommunication leading figures from all over the world will be attending Mobile World Congress to shape the future of their sector.
In 2019, 109,000 people attended MWC trade fair, including 8,000 CEO and 2,400 exhibitors.
Connect with the global telecommuncation network thanks to our personalized services
In parallel with the trade fair, we will offer you the following services:
- a personal space to meet your potential clients in our 180m² collective stand
- a personal commercial support on demand
- a Brokerage Event organized by Entreprise Europe Brussels, the highlight of the event being B2B meetings offering you the opportunity to meet potential new business and technology partners from all over the world.
In 2019, above 450 companies located in 48 different countries participated in 4,500 B2B meetings. Attending SMEs will be given the chance to meet « innovation hunters » of corporate groups (e.g.: last year, those corporate groups were Nissan, Telefonica, AstenaZeneca, Bayer, Continental…). To take part in the Brokerage Event, contact Benjamin Carnec!
When attending in-person, as part of our collective stand:
- 215€ (incl. VAT) for starters and VSBs
- 430€ (incl. VAT) for SMEs
- 860€ (incl. VAT) for the others
Including the following services:
- a piece of fitted out furniture, an Internet and electricity connection in the Belgian stand
- entry tickets and and exhibitor pass
- exposure on MWC website and catalogue
- a visit of regional officials/ministers
- a personal commercial support offered on demand by our representative in Barcelona
- a logistic support provided at any time for the entire duration of the trade fair
- Hotel and airline reservations (as well as related expenses) are your responsiblity. Please, let us know your flight schedule and your hotel name once booked.
- You must arrive the day before the start of the event at 2 PM to set up your stand and check everything.
- Space is limited, we are thus applying the « first in, first served » principle. Places will be assigned according to the order of registration.
This year, MWC 2022 will be shaped by the following themes:
- 5G Connect
- Internet of Everything
- Advancing AI
- Tech Horizon
Any question? Contact, Florence, Carmen or Benjamin!
Florence LansmanneArea manager Invest & Export Amérique du sud & Europe du sud
T. + 32 2 800 40 email@example.com
Benjamin CarnecInternational & Innovation adviser
T: +32 (0) 2 422 00 firstname.lastname@example.org
Carmen Coca (BRU)Attachée économique et commerciale | Espagne (Barcelone)
+34 93 272 26 05
Pau Clarís 110, 1a
[CANCELLED] Exporters’NightComplet - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels
Export Matchmaking: our international team will hold a matchmaking event gathering actors of Brussels export sector.
Brussels Retail Night 2021Organization: hub.brussels
During our conference, you will discover the long-term and short-term consequences of social, economic and environmental development on retail as well as the opportunities you should immediatly grasp to durably attract consumers.
Webinar: opportunities in the Serbian environmental sectorOrganization: hub.brussels
Discover the numerous opportunities offered by the Serbian environmental sector and conquer the Balkan market!
Urban planning and environment: need a permit?Organization: hub.brussels & Beci
It is common knowledge that urban planning and environmental permits are often compulsory to start construction work. However, many entrepreneurs do not know their rights nor their duties regarding urban planning and environment.