Matchmaking with food industry buyers
Do you sell high-quality food products? Share them with gourmets from countries! From 2 to 18 June, we will put you in contact with foreign distributors and importers to help you expand your product sales internationally.
Beer, chocolates, biscuits, drinks, organic products… “Made in Belgium” is always popular! Following the success of our first edition which enabled around 30 Brussels-based companies to meet over 80 buyers, we are setting things up again to help you meet buyers from around the world without having to travel.
A tailored action with support at every step!
Start by stating your specific needs and the markets that interest you when you register. Based on this information, our Economic and Commercial Attachés will prospect potential buyers. Next, prepare a unique, mouth-watering selection, which we will deliver for you.
- Free event
Centralising and shipping your products
- From 3 to 7 May: sample drop-off (except fresh and frozen foods) at our offices located at 110, Chaussée de Charleroi, 1060 Saint-Gilles
- From 9 May to 31 May: shipping of samples and forwarding of the information required for customs procedures
- From 2 to 18 June: virtual meetings
About the virtual meetings
- At your request, we can organise individual meetings with our teams in Brussels and other countries to help you prepare your meetings with buyers
- The meeting schedule will be based on time zones and set directly with the buyers
- You will receive information about the profiles of the purchasers later.
3 workshops for reinventing the hospitality sectorFull - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels, visit.brussels & EcoRes
Register for our free workshop package in order to increase the sustainability and resilience of your company’s business model within the hospitality sector.
Virtual Business Days for export outside the EUOrganization: hub.brussels, AWEX & FIT
Exporting products or services to interesting markets outside the European Union? Meet our commercial attachés during the Virtual Business Days.
Info session: seize the opportunities of the Indian marketOrganization: hub.brussels
60 minutes to discover the 3rd largest economy in the world
Export talks #21: Secondment of personnelOrganization: hub.brussels
Sending staff members abroad can be quite complicated, resulting in tax and legal issues. Discover all about it during a new session of Export Talks.