Matchmaking with food industry buyers
Do you sell high-quality food products? Share them with gourmets from countries! From 2 to 18 June, we will put you in contact with foreign distributors and importers to help you expand your product sales internationally.
Beer, chocolates, biscuits, drinks, organic products… “Made in Belgium” is always popular! Following the success of our first edition which enabled around 30 Brussels-based companies to meet over 80 buyers, we are setting things up again to help you meet buyers from around the world without having to travel.
A tailored action with support at every step!
Start by stating your specific needs and the markets that interest you when you register. Based on this information, our Economic and Commercial Attachés will prospect potential buyers. Next, prepare a unique, mouth-watering selection, which we will deliver for you.
- Free event
Centralising and shipping your products
- From 3 to 7 May: sample drop-off (except fresh and frozen foods) at our offices located at 110, Chaussée de Charleroi, 1060 Saint-Gilles
- From 9 May to 31 May: shipping of samples and forwarding of the information required for customs procedures
- From 2 to 18 June: virtual meetings
About the virtual meetings
- At your request, we can organise individual meetings with our teams in Brussels and other countries to help you prepare your meetings with buyers
- The meeting schedule will be based on time zones and set directly with the buyers
- You will receive information about the profiles of the purchasers later.
Belgium is Design: Apply for Milan Design Week!Full - Registrations are closed! Organization: MAD (hub.brussels), Flanders DC & WBDM
Active as a designer? Imagine your degree for the Belgium Is Design promo film, which will be screened during the prestigious Milan Design Week 2021.
Specialty & Fine Food Fair: the place to be for the Brussels food sectorFull - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels
Exhibit your made in Brussels delicacies on our stand
TechCrunch Disrupt 2021Full - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels
Our virtual collective stand is waiting for you!
Belgian economic mission to the United StatesFull - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels, Belgian Foreign Trade Agency, AWEX, FIT, FPS Foreign Affairs
Strengthen your partnerships with the United States during our multi-sectoral Belgian economic mission under the presidency of H.R.H. Princess Astrid.