Working in the chocolate, confectionery or “made in Belgium” snacks sector? Come and exhibit your know-how from January 30 to February 2, 2022, on our collective stand at the ISM trade fair in Cologne, the worldwide place to be for confectionery and snacks!
Chocolate, candy, biscuits, chips, nougat, ice cream … With 1,700 exhibitors and 40,000 visitors from 150 countries in 2021, ISM is by far the largest trade fair for the latest trends and innovations in confectionery and savory or sweet snacks.
Strengthen your relations at the gates of Belgium
We assure you a place of your choice on our exhibition stand. This visibility will facilitate your meetings with managers of both wholesale distribution and specialist retailers and will allow you to stand out among potential buyers!
- Production in Brussels (8 points)
- Production in Belgium elsewhere than in Brussels (5 points)
- Employment of low-skilled people (10% of the payroll) (3 points)
- Call on sheltered workshops in Brussels (3 points)
- Micro-enterprise (less than 10 FTE and annual turnover of less than 2,000,000 €) (7 points)
- Small business (less than 50 FTEs and annual turnover of less than 10,000,000 €) (5 points)
- Starter (registered for less than 4 years with the CBE) (4 points)
- Previous presence at the fair (1 points)
- Maximum 10% of the turnover in export (2 points)
- Between 5% and 10% of the turnover in export (1 point)
- Raw materials from Belgium (1 point)
The prices below include registration for the fair, bare surface, stand construction, presence in the catalog and catering
- 175 € (excluding VAT) for starters (registered for less than 4 years with the CBE)
- 350 € (excluding VAT) for PME’s
- 700€ (excluding VAT) for large companies
Possibility to order extra entrance tickets and parking tickets
Business Network in BrusselsOrganization: hub.brussels
Getting started as a (new) entrepreneur in Brussels? Would you like to network and learn more about the support services for starters?
Information session: Erasmus for Young EntrepreneursOrganization: hub.brussels
Get ready to experience an entrepreneurial exchange abroad through this online info session!
Circlemade on tourOrganization: hub.brussels
Meet 30 entrepreneurs in 8 emblematic places of the circular economy in Brussels.