Working in the chocolate, confectionery or “made in Belgium” snacks sector? Come and exhibit your know-how from January 30 to February 2, 2022, on our collective stand at the ISM trade fair in Cologne, the worldwide place to be for confectionery and snacks!
Chocolate, candy, biscuits, chips, nougat, ice cream … With 1,700 exhibitors and 40,000 visitors from 150 countries in 2021, ISM is by far the largest trade fair for the latest trends and innovations in confectionery and savory or sweet snacks.
Strengthen your relations at the gates of Belgium
We assure you a place of your choice on our exhibition stand. This visibility will facilitate your meetings with managers of both wholesale distribution and specialist retailers and will allow you to stand out among potential buyers!
- Production in Brussels (8 points)
- Production in Belgium elsewhere than in Brussels (5 points)
- Employment of low-skilled people (10% of the payroll) (3 points)
- Call on sheltered workshops in Brussels (3 points)
- Micro-enterprise (less than 10 FTE and annual turnover of less than 2,000,000 €) (7 points)
- Small business (less than 50 FTEs and annual turnover of less than 10,000,000 €) (5 points)
- Starter (registered for less than 4 years with the CBE) (4 points)
- Previous presence at the fair (1 points)
- Maximum 10% of the turnover in export (2 points)
- Between 5% and 10% of the turnover in export (1 point)
- Raw materials from Belgium (1 point)
The prices below include registration for the fair, bare surface, stand construction, presence in the catalog and catering
- 175 € (excluding VAT) for starters (registered for less than 4 years with the CBE)
- 350 € (excluding VAT) for PME’s
- 700€ (excluding VAT) for large companies
Possibility to order extra entrance tickets and parking tickets
Mobile World Congress 2021Full - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels, AWEX & FIT
Connect to the international network through our collective booth and the brokerage event.
Women’s entrepreneurship: doing business in JapanOrganization: hub.brussels
During this webinar, 3 Belgian and Japanese businesswomen will share their experiences in the Japanese market.
Belgium is Design: Apply for Milan Design Week!Full - Registrations are closed! Organization: MAD (hub.brussels), Flanders DC & WBDM
Active as a designer? Imagine your degree for the Belgium Is Design promo film, which will be screened during the prestigious Milan Design Week 2021.