Info session: seize the opportunities of the Indian market
The Indian subcontinent constitutes a very interesting business area, which requires special attention from those who export or plan to export there, particularly in these times of health crisis … Our experts invite you to take the pulse of this market on May 18 from 1 to 2 p.m.
For Brussels entrepreneurs, the health crisis enormously complicates the prospecting of foreign markets, and particularly those outside Europe. But there is one that continues to offer interesting opportunities: India has its own specificities, but also a great potential that you must explore without further delay.
60 minutes to discover the 3rd largest economy in the world
In one hour, our Attachés in India will reveal to you the different facets of this market, both culturally, commercially and administratively, and will share with you the various aids to which you can claim.
And if you are more interested in exporting outside Europe, don’t miss our Virtual Business Days outside Europe on May 18 and 19, organized jointly with AWEX and FIT. On the program, individual virtual meetings with all our Economic and Commercial Attachés outside the “Europe” zone.
- 13:00 – 13:05: Welcome word by Hub.Brussels
- 13:05 – 13:10: Presentation from the Trade Commissioners (bilateral relations + cultural aspect of doing business in India + action plan + support provided locally)
- 13:10 – 13:40: Presentation on Seizing Business Opportunities in India (sector opportunities + brief presentation of legal and administrative procedures of doing business)
- 13:40 – 13:45: Presentation from the Customs Attaché at the Belgian Embassy (main challenges with tariffs and NTBs when doing business in India)
- 13:45 – 13:50: Presentation from the bilateral Chamber of Commerce (role and activities of the Chambers + illustration of members)
- 13:50 – 14:00: Q/A Session 5
3 workshops for reinventing the hospitality sectorFull - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels, visit.brussels & EcoRes
Register for our free workshop package in order to increase the sustainability and resilience of your company’s business model within the hospitality sector.
What are the impacts of digitalization on tourism in the future?Organization: hub.brussels, visit.brussels & ULB-IGEAT
Brussels hospitality industry: bounce back through digitalization
Virtual Business Days for export outside the EUOrganization: hub.brussels, AWEX & FIT
Exporting products or services to interesting markets outside the European Union? Meet our commercial attachés during the Virtual Business Days.