Hospitality Innovation Tour
On September 17, we offer you an immersion in the heart of innovative and committed Brussels projects: the first Hospitality Innovation Tour! The spotlights on the transformation dynamics of the Brussels hospitality sector, which will certainly interest experts in Tourism, Events and Culture.
For the Hospitality Innovation Tour, our hospitality.brussels cluster takes advantage of the Mobility Week to invite 25 participants for an informative and enriching immersion in a new dimension of the hospitality sector through:
- the discovery of inspiring places that meet the new aspirations of tourists;
- deciphering the lines of action to be followed for a revival of tourism aimed at economic transition;
- use feedback that makes it possible to identify both best practices to follow and pitfalls to avoid when developing sustainable, resilient and innovative tourism.
Towards an innovative, sustainable and responsible tourism
Departure at Thon Hotel. After breakfast on site, discover the beehives installed on the roof of the establishment!
Then, depending on your sustainable transport preferences*, departure for the 3 stops of the day:
- The urban farm BIGH Farm, which aims to stimulate green entrepreneurship in cities by creating short circuits, bringing together technology, sustainable practices and local people and by putting ultra-fresh and tasty food on the tables of city dwellers and chefs.
- The sustainable village in the city called BE-HERE, which houses companies active in sustainable food, circular economy, social economy or cultural projects. It stands out as an inspiring place to organize sustainable and unusual events.
- The Brussels project in the Gare Maritime of Tour & Taxis, a covered city with workspaces, shops and 3,000 m² of indoor garden, which was recently awarded for its remarkable achievements in the field of conservation, enhancement and adaptation to new uses of cultural heritage.
*by metro (in group) or by electric bicycle (with a guide)
*Priority for Brussels entrepreneurs active in Tourism, Events and Culture.
Program of the day
With physical presence
- 9h -10h: Breakfast at the Thon Hotel and presentation of the Green Key Label with Emma Lemaître
- 10h00 -10h25: Trip to BIGH Farm
- 10h45 -11h45: Visit of the BIGH Farm with Steven Beckers
- 11h50 – 12h30: Trip by metro or discovery tour by bike with Provélo
- 12h45 -13h45: Lunch and visit of BE-HERE with the intervention of Barbara Trachte, State Secretary for Economic Transition
- 14h00 -15h00: Surprising visit of Tour & Taxis with Steven Rosseel
TechCrunch Disrupt 2021Complet - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels
Our virtual collective stand is waiting for you!
Export talks #26: conducting a digital market studyOrganization: hub.brussels & Beci
Looking for new sales markets abroad? Marketing expert Cédric Rainotte will guide you through digital marketing research, during Export Talks.
Business Network in BrusselsOrganization: hub.brussels
Getting started as a (new) entrepreneur in Brussels? Would you like to network and learn more about the support services for starters?