GITEX: The Middle East’s biggest ICT hub
Are your an ICT specialist looking for a launchpad? Don’t miss the GITEX show in Dubai from September 27th to October 1st. Together with AWEX, we would like to invite you to join us on the Belgian pavilion at this leading international event.
GITEX will be pulling out all the stops for the 40th edition of the event. As the biggest technology show in the MEASA (Middle East, Africa and South Asia) region, it brings together all of the major ICT players every year. In 2019, there were over 4,500 exhibitors and more than 100,000 attendees from 140 countries.
Present your digital solutions and innovations
- The Belgian pavilion will provide you with unprecedented visibility under the “Brussels/Belgium” banner.
- The stand will be fully equipped so that you can stay focused on your business meetings.
- It’s a way to attend for less and to connect with all of the ITC players of this region of the world!
ICT companies in the following segments will be present:
• Artificial Intelligence
• Data Centres
• Cloud Computing
• 3D Printing
• Computer/Mobile Hardware & Software
• Infrastructure Network & Security
• Robotics/Industry 4.0
• Smart Cities
• Global Solution Providers
• BIG Data
• Enterprise Software
• Smart Home
• Smart Workplace
• Privacy & Cyber Security
• Drones & UAV
• Future Transportation
– The €500 (w/o VAT) registration fee includes a 6 m² stand or a desk in a shared space (depending on the number of registered participants), basic furniture with space for a sign introducing your company, an Internet connection and catering.
In addition, we will provide a free shared lounge area and a brochure with the Belgian exhibitors at GITEX. We are also researching a less expensive group transportation option for your promotional materials and exhibition equipment.
Note: each additional m² (optional depending on availability) will be billed €550.
– DWTC (the GITEX organisers) will bill participants 2,470 AED (+/- €600) for mandatory exhibitor insurance and marketing expenses (Marketing Power Pack and Lead generation & tracking).
You are responsible for paying for:
– The shipping of your promotional materials;
– Any additional furniture (furniture not included in the offer of the stand installer selected to build the Belgian pavilion);
– Travel (airfare and local), lodging and food expenses;
– The compulsory presence of a representative of each participating company during the entire show;
– Power Pack marketing fees; Lead generation & tracking; Exhibitor Insurance billed by DWTC (the event organisers).
Please refer to the Allowance for exhibiting at a show in another country page of Brussels Economy and Employment for information about financial incentives. Note: Your request must be submitted the day before the show opens, at the latest.
Any question? Contact Ghislain and Leilla!
Ghislain BreydelArea Manager North Africa & Middle East
T. +32 2 800 40 84
Leilla BoutayebSupport Middle East & North Africa
T.+32 2 800 40 39
Call for projects South 2020Organization: hub.brussels
Do you want to launch a sustainable and inclusive project in a developing country? Participate before April 9!
[POSTPONED] Economic mission to the Democratic Republic of the CongoFull - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels, AWEX & FIT
In the light of the worldwide evolution of the coronavirus, constituting a case of force majeure, and in agreement with FIT and AWEX, the Belgian economic mission to the Democratic Republic of Congo scheduled for the end of March is postponed to a later date in agreement with the Congolese authorities.
[CANCELLED] Big science: buyer invitationFull - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels, AWEX, FIT, ITER Belgium & Belspo
Further to the precautionary measures taken by the federal government of Belgium to combat the coronavirus epidemic, Aall our events scheduled to take place between now and 3 April are cancelled. We will keep you informed as soon as possible of any rescheduling details. hub.brussels is doing everything it can to ensure the continued delivery of its services.
[CANCELLED] International e-commerce workshopFull - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels & 1819
Si l’exportation en ligne est plus rapide, cette pratique ne demande pas moins d’organisation!
[POSTPONED] Contact days april 2020Organization: hub.brussels
Take advantage of the wise advice of an economic and commercial attaché from your favorite market
[CANCELLED] Laval Virtual 2020Full - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels
Due to the coronavirus, the organizers of Laval Virtual have decided to cancel the 2020 edition of their tradeshow. Please note that next year's virtual reality gathering will take place from April 14 to 18.