GITEX: The Middle East’s biggest ICT hub
Are your an ICT specialist looking for a launchpad? Don’t miss the GITEX show in Dubai from 6 to 10 October 2019. Together with AWEX, we would like to invite you to join us on the Belgian pavilion at this leading international event.
GITEX will be pulling out all the stops for the 39th edition of the event. As the biggest technology show in the MEASA (Middle East, Africa and South Asia) region, it brings together all of the major ICT players every year. In 2018, there were over 4,800 exhibitors and more than 100,000 attendees from 140 countries.
The digital economy is buzzing with activity. It’s your turn to challenge yourself by meeting potential partners in Dubai.
Exhibit your products and present your innovations
The Belgian pavilion will provide you with unprecedented visibility under the “Brussels/Belgium” banner. The stand will be fully equipped so that you can stay focused on your business meetings.
It’s a way to attend for less and to connect with all of the ITC players of this region of the world!
Sign up via this form July 20th.
ICT companies in the following segments will be present:
• Artificial Intelligence
• Data Centres
• Cloud Computing
• 3D Printing
• Computer/Mobile Hardware & Software
• Infrastructure Network & Security
• Robotics/Industry 4.0
• Smart Cities
• Global Solution Providers
• BIG Data
• Enterprise Software
• Smart Home
• Smart Workplace
• Privacy & Cyber Security
• Drones & UAV
• Future Transportation
– The €500 (w/o VAT) registration fee includes a 6 m² stand or a desk in a shared space (depending on the number of registered participants), basic furniture with space for a sign introducing your company, an Internet connection and catering.
In addition, we will provide a free shared lounge area and a brochure with the Belgian exhibitors at GITEX. We are also researching a less expensive group transportation option for your promotional materials and exhibition equipment.
Note: each additional m² (optional depending on availability) will be billed €550.
– DWTC (the GITEX organisers) will bill participants 2,470 AED (+/- €600) for mandatory exhibitor insurance and marketing expenses (Marketing Power Pack and Lead generation & tracking).
You are responsible for paying for:
– The shipping of your promotional materials;
– Any additional furniture (furniture not included in the offer of the stand installer selected to build the Belgian pavilion);
– Travel (airfare and local), lodging and food expenses;
– The compulsory presence of a representative of each participating company during the entire show;
– Power Pack marketing fees; Lead generation & tracking; Exhibitor Insurance billed by DWTC (the event organisers).
Please refer to the Allowance for exhibiting at a show in another country page of Brussels Economy and Employment for information about financial incentives. Note: Your request must be submitted the day before the show opens, at the latest.
Questions? Contact Ghislain and Leilla!
Area Manager Middle East & North Africa
Tel. : +32 2 800 40 84
e-mail : email@example.com
Support Middle East & North Africa
Tel. : +32 800 40 39
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
MIPIM 2020Organization: hub.brussels
Come to the biggest real estate fair!
[CANCELLED] Foodex 2020Full - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels
Introduce your products on your fully-equipped stand !
Call for Social Economy projects: information sessionOrganization: hub.brussels & COOPCITY
Which socio-economic projects are eligible for a grant? For what amount? Discover it during our info session on March 10th!
Economic mission SXSW 2020Full - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels
The cultural crossroads of the most creative societies!
Connectathon 2020Organization: hub.brussels
Come and test the interoperability of your IT solutions in the field of e-health from 23 to 27 March 2020 at the Connectathon 2020 in Brussels!