GITEX: the largest ICT hub in the Middle East
GITEX, the ICT hub of the Gulf that is organized from 17 to 21 October 2021 in Dubai, will coincide with the launch phase of the prestigious EXPO 2020. A plus for companies active in the ICT sector who want to ensure an international visibility!
The GITEX Technology Week positions itself as the largest technology fair in the MEASA region (Middle East, Africa and South Asia) and gathers every year the big names from the ICT sector, i.e. no less than 4,500 exhibitors out of a hundred countries and more than 100,000 visitors from 140 countries.
In 2021, for its 41st edition, it will benefit from its proximity to EXPO 2020, a major international event bringing together countries from around the world around the technologies and innovations that will shape our future. We will organize, on the sidelines of this event, a networking moment on the Belgian pavilion; your business contacts will be welcome!
Present your digital solutions and innovations
Join our Belgian pavilion at the Dubaï World Trade Center and:
- Enjoy real visibility under the “Brussels / Belgium” banner.
- Reduce your participation costs by exhibiting on an equipped stand while being connected to all ICT players in this region of the world.
- Focus your efforts on your appointments.
The present ICT companies:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Centres
- Cloud Computing
- 3D Printing
- Computer/Mobile Hardware & Software
- Infrastructure Network & Security
- Robotics/Industry 4.0
- Smart Cities
- Global Solution Providers
- BIG Data
- Entreprise Software
- Smart Home
- Smart Workplace
- Privacy & Cyber Security
- Drones & UAV
- Future Transportation
Registration fee of 500 € (excluding VAT) for a 6 m² stand or a desk in a shared space (depending on the number of registered participants). We provide basic furniture, a space for a sign introducing your company, an Internet connection and catering.
We will also charge you 2595 AED (+/- 600 €) for a mandatory exhibitor insurance and marketing expenses (Marketing Power Pack and Lead generation & tracking).
Attention: each additional m² (optional depending on availability) will be billed 550 €.
In addition, we will provide a free shared lounge area and a brochure with the Belgian exhibitors at GITEX. We are also researching a less expensive group transportation option for your promotional materials and exhibition equipment.
Costs for your account:
- The shipping of your promotional materials;
- Any additional furniture (furniture not included in the offer of the stand installer selected to build the Belgian pavilion);
- Travel (airfare and local), lodging and food expenses;
- The compulsory presence of a representative of each participating company during the entire fair.
For any request for financial incentives, do not hesitate to consult the page Bonus for exhibiting at a trade fair abroad by Brussels Economy and Employment.
Attention: Your request must be submitted at the latest the day before the opening of the fair.
As part of your participation in GITEX, you can submit a request for an ATA carnet to temporarily export your merchandise. More information on the website of the event!