Economic & Trade Mission in Vietnam
Is your business in the renewable energy and infrastructure sectors? Following our round table on the subject on 11 June, we are now offering you to take advantage of business opportunities from 20 to 26 October in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi and Hai Phong!
For some years now, the Vietnamese government has been looking to gradually reduce its dependence on traditional energy while focusing on protecting the environment. It is also providing investment for the renewal of transportation equipment, as well as electricity generation.
Take advantage of the network of our Economic and Commercial Attaché in Vietnam
The perfect opportunity to meet potential partners!
Following the organisation of several seminars on urbanisation and renewable energies, our economic attaché in Vietnam has been able to identify numerous opportunities and establish contacts with several local stakeholders (public bodies, companies in the sector, investors, etc.)
We have concocted a rich and varied programme comprising seminars, site visits, official meetings and B2B meetings to put you in the best possible business environment.
- Renewable energy
- Energy & Environment
- Infrastructures and urbanisation
Sunday 20 October- Ho Chi Minh City
- 19:00 : Briefing and welcome drink
Monday 21 October
- 08:00 – 09:30 : Seminar with law firm Hogan Lovells and Beluxcham Chamber of Commerce
- 10:00 : Official meetings with the Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee in attendance of the Departments of Industry and Trade, Construction, Planning and Investment.
- Group B2Bs for participants active in renewable energy to meet with local investors (Thanh Thanh Cong, Phu Cuong, Trung Nam, Gelex The Blue Circle)
- Group B2Bs for participants active in the infrastructure sector
Tuesday 22 October
- Individual or group B2Bs
- Individual or group B2Bs
- 18:30 : Networking reception
Wednesday 23 October – Hanoi or other provinces
- Departure to Hanoi/provinces (Ninh Thuan/Tay Ninh/Soc Trang)
- Individual B2Bs
Thursday 24 October
- Meeting with the Ministry of Trade and Industry (MOIT) followed by individual B2Bs
Friday 25 October – Hai Phong
Morning (8:30 start)
- Energy storage seminar organised by hub.brussels in collaboration with the Ministry of Trade and Industry and the authority for electricity and renewable energy (MOIT/EREA) followed by B2Bs for participants active in infrastructure
- B2Bs for all participants
- 20:00 : Formal gala dinner organised by Rent-A-Port (TBC)
Saturday 26 October – Hai Phong
- 08:00 :Seminar on the infrastructure of the Deep C Industrial Zone and the opportunities it offers regarding renewable energy, water treatment and infrastructure
- 12:00 : Networking lunch
- 14:00 : Excursion to the Deep C Industrial Zone
- 16:00 : End of programme and return to Belgium
Optional: Sunday 27 October
- 5 hour excursion to Lan Ha Bay
- Departure to Belgium
- EUR 100 for Brussels SMEs and SME BVA members
- EUR 300 for large companies
Belgium is Design: Apply for Milan Design Week!Full - Registrations are closed! Organization: MAD (hub.brussels), Flanders DC & WBDM
Active as a designer? Imagine your degree for the Belgium Is Design promo film, which will be screened during the prestigious Milan Design Week 2021.
Specialty & Fine Food Fair: the place to be for the Brussels food sectorFull - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels
Exhibit your made in Brussels delicacies on our stand
TechCrunch Disrupt 2021Organization: hub.brussels
Our virtual collective stand is waiting for you!
Belgian economic mission to the United StatesFull - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels, Belgian Foreign Trade Agency, AWEX, FIT, FPS Foreign Affairs
Strengthen your partnerships with the United States during our multi-sectoral Belgian economic mission under the presidency of H.R.H. Princess Astrid.