Economic Mission to Montreal
From 6 to 9 November 2019 we are bringing together professionals from the audiovisual world for a trade mission in Montreal. In collaboration with AWEX, Wallimage and TWIST, the programme is part of an effort to increase Wallonia-Brussels visibility, organised by WBI and the Phi Centre.
Montreal’s dynamic culture scene makes it a premier destination for promoting your work. The city is home to a large collection of studios, theatres, a virtual experimentation centre and other cultural and artistic hubs. It is an opportunity to fully immerse yourself in the innovative and commercial culture of the bustling metropolis.
Our visit to Montreal forms part of an initiative to raise Wallonia-Brussels awareness, organised by the WBI in collaboration with the Phi Centre.
A cultural programme will be organised with the support of WBImages, WBMusiques and WBTheatre/Danse.
Close-up on your growth markets in Montreal
The opportunity to promote your products and services internationally in Montreal will prove to be a real asset for your business. You can count on the support of our economic and commercial Attaché and his team, who will organise networking events, bespoke B2B meetings and company visits. During your visit we will also create a cultural itinerary with the support of WBImages, WBMusiques and WBTheatre/Danse.
Participate and complete the registration form before September 13!
This event is also open to companies from other sectors who have a particular focus on the following industries :
- Virtual reality and augmented reality
- Special effects
- Broadcasting technologies
- Events management (managing festivals, museum design, set design, etc.)
Practical information and details
Company registration fee:
– 300 € / PME
– 600 € / business with more than 250 employees
Hotel to be confirmed. Practical information will be provided after registration.
To be confirmed. Practical information will be provided after registration.
- A valid passport for the duration of your visit
- As of 15/03/2016 an Electronic Travel Authorisation (eTA) is required when flying to or transiting a Canadian airport. eTAs must be requested and obtained in advance from the following website:
- Your eTA is valid for 5 years, unless your passport expires beforehand, and may be used for multiple visits to Canada
- To complete your eTA application, you will need your passport, a credit card to pay the CAN$7, and a valid e-mail address
- Please note that if you are also a Canadian national (dual nationality), you must use your Canadian passport
More information here
Support and subsidies
Financial export incentives may be able to support your efforts to generate business abroad, particularly those carry out during this initiative, provided that you meet the eligibility criteria and your file demonstrates sufficient potential economic benefits.
Note : Your application must be made at leastone calendar day before your departure.
Any questions? Contact Sophie or Florence !
Area Manager ALENA Zone
Tel. : +32 2 800 40 86
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. : +32 2 800 40 07
e-mail : email@example.com
Rejoignez la communauté du Gaming
Real estate mission in Malaysia and SingaporeFull Organization: hub.brussels
The new city of Johor: Singapore's new Shenzhen
Invitation of European and South American buyersOrganization: hub.brussels & Fevia
Try out your dishes with European and South-American buyers