Economic mission to Cameroon
Are you looking for business opportunities in the Cameroonian market? More generally, would you like to do business in Central Africa? Do not miss our economic and trade mission to Yaoundé, coinciding with the PROMOTE 2022 trade fair, from February 19 to 25, 2022.
Cameroon is a country rich in natural resources. Its territory enjoys a strategic geographical position: open on to the Gulf of Guinea and located at the intersection of Central and West Africa.
As a result of the “Vision 2035” programme for sustainable development and the EU-Central Africa Economic Partnership Agreements (EPA) promoting international trade, the country’s entrepreneurship and industry environments have been constantly improving for the past few years and Cameroon is now trying to attract international business partners and investors.
Capitalize on our prospecting stand at the Promote 2022 trade fair
PROMOTE is the most important multisectoral trade fair in Central Africa.
The trade fair’s 8th edition, on the theme of “the industrialisation of Africa, a key to the emergence of the Continent”, will provide exhibitors with a golden opportunity to establish multiform partnerships.
As the thousands of attendees exhibiting on their country-pavilion, join our prospective stand and capitalize on:
- a list of local business contacts compiled for B2B meetings, instigated by Martin Abega, Cameroonian consultant and honorary consul in Holland;
- exposure given by the trade fair’s flyers.
Monday, February 21
- Breakfast with the Belgian Ambassador of Cameroon at the hotel
- PROMOTE trade fair
- Evening: Belgian formal reception. Please note that Belgian companies are allowed to invite 2 potential clients, subject to prior notice.
Tuesday, February 22 to Friday, February 25
- B2B or B2G meetings followed by debriefing sessions at the PROMOTE trade fair.
Meetings with the local Cabinets can be organised on request for relevant projects in collaboration with the Belgian Embassy.
Logistics and budget
Participants must make their own bookings, including recommended flights and hotels.
Flights schedules and price with Brussels Airlines
Friday, February 18
- Departure at 11:40 AM from Brussels Airport (BRU), flight SN369
- Arrival at 8:50 PM in Yaoundé, Nsimalen Airport (NSI)
Sunday, February 27
- Departure at 10:10 PM from Yaoundé, Nsimalen Airport (NSI), flight SN383
- Arrival the next day at 5:00 AM in Brussels Airport (BRU)
Total price: €726.25 incl. VAT
We will update you on the hotel choice by mid-December, rate per night will be around €250.
Please note that we will be on site from 19th February to 27th February 2022, but your minimum attendance requirement is from Monday 21st February (for breakfast) to Friday evening, 25th February.
PROMOTE 2022 trade fair will take place on the esplanade of the Yaoundé Convention Center.
To be part of our Belgian collective stand, participation fee amounts:
- €300 excl. VAT for Belgian companies employing less than 20 workers;
- €600 excl. VAT for Belgian companies employing more than 20 workers.
Do not hesitate to use the financial incentives offered by the Brussels-Capital Region. The financial incentives will cover up to 50% of your travel and accomodation expenses (exclusively for SMEs).
Please note that you must apply for the grant before 18th March 2022.
Belgian collective stand at Arab Health 2022Complet - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels
Join our collective stand at Arab Health, the must-attend event for the medical community.
Info session: BeCircular Call for Projects 2022Organization: hub.brussels, Bruxelles Environnement and Brussels Economy and Employment
Share your project and capitalize on Brussels-Capital Region’s support.
ISM 2022Complet - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels
See you on our collective stand at the next edition of ISM
Brussels Days in the United Arab EmiratesOrganization: hub.brussels
On the occasion of Expo 2020, we will accompany a Brussels delegation to Dubai and Abu Dhabi and enjoy an interesting and varied programme of activities!