Eat!Brussels: Virtual matchmaking
Do you sell high-quality food products? Introduce them to agrifood sector professionals from around the world! Why not join us on our matchmaking platform during the Eat!Brussels festival to meet potential foreign distributors and importers from 16 to 27 November.
Beer, chocolates, biscuits, drinks, organic products… “Made in Belgium” is always popular! Thanks to this virtual event, you’ll be able to meet purchasers from around the world without having to travel.
The target markets are:
- In Europe: France, the Netherlands, Spain, Luxembourg, Sweden, Italy, Poland & Croatia
- In Asia: Kuwait, Qatar, the UAE, Japan, South Korea, China, Singapore and Vietnam.
- In North America: the United States
Send your samples ahead of time
Are you interested in one or more of these regions? We’ll prepare a nice spread for you by sending your samples ahead of time. Up to you to prepare a unique product selection! You have until 12 October to send your products to our offices in Brussels.
- Product selection by purchasers until 5 October.
- Samples can be sent to hub.brussels’ offices until 12 October.
- This activity is free, but you are responsible for the cost of sending your samples to our offices.
- The meeting schedule will be based on time zones.
- You will receive information about the profiles of the purchasers in September.
Rebootcamp 2020: develop your sustainable industrial project!Full - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels
How would you like to challenge and refine your industrial project idea over a weekend to submit a reinforced concrete application? Participate in the greenlab.brussels rebootcamp from 2 to 4 October 2020!
MTL ConnectFull - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels & Printemps numérique
Live a connected experience!
ConnectInGR: B2B meeting sessionsOrganization: hub.brussels
Develop your network in the digital, eco-technology and advanced materials sectors during a cross-border networking day!