E-commerce: how to increase your sales in North America?
Is your company active in the food, fashion, accessories or design sectors? Don’t miss our series of online workshops dedicated to optimising your e-commerce sales in the United States and Canada on 20, 24, and 26 November, from 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm.
Consumer behaviour changes from year to year and online purchases are taking an increasingly important place in their shopping habits. This trend is even stronger in North America than here, especially in the United States. As such, brands and fashion and accessories retailers have no other choice but to ensure that this new buyer profile can access them online!
COVID-19 has reinforced this trend further for food. Online sales are exploding. More and more people are avoiding going to the supermarket and are purchasing their groceries online.
These new distribution channels are an opportunity for you!
Get trained in under 5 hours by a local expert through 3 online workshops.
In this series of workshops in three sessions, our expert will guide you, step by step, through 3 topics specifically focused on the North American market:
- 20/11: How to Plan and succeed your e-commerce business (understanding your competitors, pricing, demand)
- 24/11: How to Build your e-commerce business (key components, tools, payment options)
- 26/11: How to Grow your e-commerce (digital marketing, traffic, SEO, social media).
- Our expert: Alaa Hassan, from “E-Commerce Training Academy”, has long-running experience in e-commerce and is an excellent coach.
- Language: the workshops will be conducted in English (and if needed, in French to answer questions and go further in depth with certain topics, or clarify grey areas)
- We recommend, if possible, signing up two people per company. Ideally, a sales/marketing manager accompanied by an employee with a technology/social networking background.
- After the training, you will have the option of speaking with our expert for an hour to cover more confidential topics and complete your training in a more personalised way.
- Paid workshops
Questions? Contact Sophie, Kathlijn or Gilles!
Sophie D’haemerArea Manager NAFTA zone (Canada, USA, Mexico)
T. +32 2 800 40 86
M. +32 491 866 372
Kathlijn Fruithof (BRU)Economic and commercial attaché | United States (New-York + Bahamas)
T. +1 212-399-8522 +1 646 745-0346
885 Second Avenue, 41st Floor
New York, NY 10017 USA
Gilles Bredas (BRU)Economic and commercial attaché | Canada (Montreal)
+1 514 286 15 81
CONSULATE-GENERAL OF BELGIUM
1010 Sherbrooke Ouest, Bureau 2404
H3A 2R7 Montréal, QC
Belgium is Design: Apply for Milan Design Week!Full - Registrations are closed! Organization: MAD (hub.brussels), Flanders DC & WBDM
Active as a designer? Imagine your degree for the Belgium Is Design promo film, which will be screened during the prestigious Milan Design Week 2021.
Specialty & Fine Food Fair: the place to be for the Brussels food sectorFull - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels
Exhibit your made in Brussels delicacies on our stand
TechCrunch Disrupt 2021Full - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels
Our virtual collective stand is waiting for you!
Belgian economic mission to the United StatesFull - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels, Belgian Foreign Trade Agency, AWEX, FIT, FPS Foreign Affairs
Strengthen your partnerships with the United States during our multi-sectoral Belgian economic mission under the presidency of H.R.H. Princess Astrid.