E-commerce: how to increase your sales in North America?
Is your company active in the food, fashion, accessories or design sectors? Don’t miss our series of online workshops dedicated to optimising your e-commerce sales in the United States and Canada on 20, 24, and 26 November, from 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm.
Consumer behaviour changes from year to year and online purchases are taking an increasingly important place in their shopping habits. This trend is even stronger in North America than here, especially in the United States. As such, brands and fashion and accessories retailers have no other choice but to ensure that this new buyer profile can access them online!
COVID-19 has reinforced this trend further for food. Online sales are exploding. More and more people are avoiding going to the supermarket and are purchasing their groceries online.
These new distribution channels are an opportunity for you!
Get trained in under 5 hours by a local expert through 3 online workshops.
In this series of workshops in three sessions, our expert will guide you, step by step, through 3 topics specifically focused on the North American market:
- 20/11: How to Plan and succeed your e-commerce business (understanding your competitors, pricing, demand)
- 24/11: How to Build your e-commerce business (key components, tools, payment options)
- 26/11: How to Grow your e-commerce (digital marketing, traffic, SEO, social media).
- Our expert: Alaa Hassan, from “E-Commerce Training Academy”, has long-running experience in e-commerce and is an excellent coach.
- Language: the workshops will be conducted in English (and if needed, in French to answer questions and go further in depth with certain topics, or clarify grey areas)
- We recommend, if possible, signing up two people per company. Ideally, a sales/marketing manager accompanied by an employee with a technology/social networking background.
- After the training, you will have the option of speaking with our expert for an hour to cover more confidential topics and complete your training in a more personalised way.
- Paid workshops
Questions? Contact Sophie, Florence, Kathlijn or Gilles!
Sophie D’haemerArea Manager NAFTA zone (Canada, USA, Mexico)
T. +32 2 800 40 86
M. +32 491 866 372
Florence LansmanneAssistant Americas
T. + 32 2 800 40 firstname.lastname@example.org
Kathlijn Fruithof (BRU)Economic and commercial attaché | United States (New-York + Bahamas)
T. +1 212-399-8522 +1 646 745-0346
885 Second Avenue, 41st Floor
New York, NY 10017 USA
Gilles Bredas (BRU)Economic and commercial attaché | Canada (Montreal)
+1 514 286 15 81
CONSULATE-GENERAL OF BELGIUM
1010 Sherbrooke Ouest, Bureau 2404
H3A 2R7 Montréal, QC
Drone Days 2.0Full - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels
For this 5th edition, we invite you to a 100% virtual and free one day meeting!
Business Network 1180Organization: hub.brussels
On 26 October, join "Business Network 1180", an evening of information and networking between economic actors!
Webinar: the real estate market in WarsawOrganization: hub.brussels, proptechlab & agoria
Through this webinar, discover new trends and how to enter the Warsaw real estate market.