Do you work in a drone company as a service provider or as a product manufacturer? Would you like to interact with drone experts ? To build up contacts in your field? Do not miss our 6th edition «DroneDays 2021 – Drones@work» on 26th November, from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Our event is 100% virtual and free of charge!
The current crisis is slowing down professional interactions and development of new partnerships… but pilotless aircrafts are at the height of their popularity.
Indeed, the civil use of drones for security or more traditional purposes is constantly increasing, generating a considerable demand and thus, becoming highly competitive.
Drone Days, a perfect way to discover new trends and connect with your peers
The sixth edition of Drone Days was organized to give participants the opportunity to:
- take part in qualified and prearranged B2B meetings during which they will be able to examine new market opportunities to diversify their portfolio;
- meet potential new technological and business partners;
- receive valuable information during online lectures;
- develop a professional network;
- share their views on new trends regarding research and development
It should be noted that 4 collaborative agreements were concluded thanks to the 2020 DroneDays edition!
- B2B: English
- Lectures (pre-registered presentations) in English or French/Dutch with English subtitles
- Smart mobility/Transportation
Besides matchmaking sessions taking place between 9:30 AM and 17:00 PM, a number of experts will give a lecture during the day:
- 10.30-11.30 Introduction by Natale Di Rubbo, Drone Project Manager at EASA
- 11.00-11.30 Calls for proposals on drone-related topics under HorizonEurope EU R&DI programme by NCP Brussels
- 11.30-12.00 Hand-on opportunities for drone players via calls for proposals / open competitions from ESA by Nicolas Helssen, ESA
- 12.00-12.30 Belgian Royal Military Academy’s research activities & collaboration with civil players by Geert de Cubber, Royal Military Academy (Belgium)
- 13.30-14.00 Ready for Take-Off? Integrating Drones into the Transport System by Elisabeth Windisch, OECD
More information about the afternoon programme will be provided soon.
- free event
[CANCELLED] Exporters’NightComplet - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels
Export Matchmaking: our international team will hold a matchmaking event gathering actors of Brussels export sector.
Brussels Retail Night 2021Organization: hub.brussels
During our conference, you will discover the long-term and short-term consequences of social, economic and environmental development on retail as well as the opportunities you should immediatly grasp to durably attract consumers.
Webinar: opportunities in the Serbian environmental sectorOrganization: hub.brussels
Discover the numerous opportunities offered by the Serbian environmental sector and conquer the Balkan market!
Urban planning and environment: need a permit?Organization: hub.brussels & Beci
It is common knowledge that urban planning and environmental permits are often compulsory to start construction work. However, many entrepreneurs do not know their rights nor their duties regarding urban planning and environment.