Information event: doing business in the agri-food sector
Do you aspire to set up your business in the agri-food sector in the Brussels region? With Brussels Economy and Employment and the 1819, we will talk you through how you can do just that! The event will be held on 15 October from 2pm to 6pm at the Frederic Blondeel chocolate factory, rue Ganshoren 39 in Koekelberg.
- 2pm Secretary of State Barbara Trachte: Introduction
- 2:05pm Hugues Luyckfasseel: About the 1819 service
- 3pm Stéphanie Sauvage: Company support offered by Brussels Economy and Employment
- 3:20pm Quiz / FAQs
- 3:30pm Carine Verbestel and Kathy Brison: About the AFSCA
- 4pm Jurgen Denys: BRUCEFO food analysis
- 4:30pm François Cahour, Malik Léonard and Aurélie Laïos: “The chocolate sector in the Brussels region” a hub.brussels case study
- 4:50pm Chocolatier Frederic Blondeel: Conclusions and final thoughts
- Bilingual event
- Networking cocktail party at the end of the event
Questions? Contact the 1819!
Belgium is Design: Apply for Milan Design Week!Full - Registrations are closed! Organization: MAD (hub.brussels), Flanders DC & WBDM
Active as a designer? Imagine your degree for the Belgium Is Design promo film, which will be screened during the prestigious Milan Design Week 2021.
Specialty & Fine Food Fair: the place to be for the Brussels food sectorFull - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels
Exhibit your made in Brussels delicacies on our stand
TechCrunch Disrupt 2021Organization: hub.brussels
Our virtual collective stand is waiting for you!
Belgian economic mission to the United StatesFull - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels, Belgian Foreign Trade Agency, AWEX, FIT, FPS Foreign Affairs
Strengthen your partnerships with the United States during our multi-sectoral Belgian economic mission under the presidency of H.R.H. Princess Astrid.