Information event: doing business in the agri-food sector
Do you aspire to set up your business in the agri-food sector in the Brussels region? With Brussels Economy and Employment and the 1819, we will talk you through how you can do just that! The event will be held on 15 October from 2pm to 6pm at the Frederic Blondeel chocolate factory, rue Ganshoren 39 in Koekelberg.
- 2pm Secretary of State Barbara Trachte: Introduction
- 2:05pm Hugues Luyckfasseel: About the 1819 service
- 3pm Stéphanie Sauvage: Company support offered by Brussels Economy and Employment
- 3:20pm Quiz / FAQs
- 3:30pm Carine Verbestel and Kathy Brison: About the AFSCA
- 4pm Jurgen Denys: BRUCEFO food analysis
- 4:30pm François Cahour, Malik Léonard and Aurélie Laïos: “The chocolate sector in the Brussels region” a hub.brussels case study
- 4:50pm Chocolatier Frederic Blondeel: Conclusions and final thoughts
- Bilingual event
- Networking cocktail party at the end of the event
Questions? Contact the 1819!
Get the Brussels Health & Safety label for your (horeca) businessOrganization: hub.brussels
Brussels Health & Safety is a quality label for the promotion of health and safety within the hospitality sector. How do you qualify for applying for this label? Find out during a free online info session on April 21.
Export Talks#18: Legal risksOrganization: hub.brussels
Learn about the legal risks in your international operations through this online session.
Information session (II): Erasmus for Young EntrepreneursOrganization: hub.brussels
Get ready to experience an entrepreneurial exchange abroad through this second online info session.