Do business with the United Nations Procurement Division (UNPD)
We’re organising a webinar on the business opportunities available with the United Nations Procurement Division (UNPD) on Thursday 25 February, from 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm. The webinar will help you become familiar with the organisation’s procurement policy and purchasing process. It’s an event not to be missed if you want to be a supplier or benefit from potential commercial opportunities with the UN!
UNPD provides specialised purchasing services and commercial advice at United Nations headquarters, to peacekeeping missions around the world and to other United Nations agencies.
Get the information you need to create business opportunities
How should you position yourself? What does the UNDP purchase? What are the amounts, buyer profiles, commercial opportunities, etc.? For an hour each, two experts, Joscha Kremers (Chief, Aviation Transportation & Logistics Section at the UNPD) and Baptiste Danjou (Procurement Officer at the UNPD), will answer your questions and share general information about the needs of the Organisation. Individual meetings will tentatively be scheduled for next 3 March.
- The teams link will be sent to you after you register
- Seminar language: English
- To schedule an individual meeting with the UNPD, please send us a five-to-eight-line description of your company.
- In the meantime, we recommend that you register your company on UNGM(the United Nations database for goods and services purchasing). Only registered suppliers are considered for contracts. Companies that want to offer goods or services to UN institutions, must first complete a public tender procedure.
3:30 pm – 3:35 pm: Introduction
3:35 pm – 4:20 pm: Doing Business with the UN by Mr Joscha Kremers
4:20 pm – 4:30 pm: Q&A session
4:30 pm – 5:10 pm: The Tender Process by Mr Baptiste Danjou
5:10 pm – 5:20 pm: Success Story – Benjamin Denef (DMOA Architects) on UNGM & experience with Private Partnership department of the UNHCR
5:20 pm – 5:30 pm: Q&A session
- Air transport services
- Chemicals and petroleum products
- Food and hospitality
- Prefabricated buildings
- Vehicles, spare parts and transport equipment
- Electronic data processing equipment and maintenance
- Telecommunications equipment and services
- Architecture, engineering and construction services
- Freight shipping and delivery
- Air conditioning, heating and plumbing
- Building management and maintenance
- Security and safety equipment and services
Questions? Contact Paul and Olivier!
Paul SoupayaAssistant to the ECA of the Brussels Region in charge of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
T. +32 2 800 40 46
M. +32 492 13 59 20
Olivier Costa (BRU)Economic and commercial attaché | European Institutions and International Organisations
M. +32 472 55 76 60
Rue Belliard 65,
Belgium is Design: Apply for Milan Design Week!Full - Registrations are closed! Organization: MAD (hub.brussels), Flanders DC & WBDM
Active as a designer? Imagine your degree for the Belgium Is Design promo film, which will be screened during the prestigious Milan Design Week 2021.
Specialty & Fine Food Fair: the place to be for the Brussels food sectorFull - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels
Exhibit your made in Brussels delicacies on our stand
TechCrunch Disrupt 2021Full - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels
Our virtual collective stand is waiting for you!
Belgian economic mission to the United StatesFull - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels, Belgian Foreign Trade Agency, AWEX, FIT, FPS Foreign Affairs
Strengthen your partnerships with the United States during our multi-sectoral Belgian economic mission under the presidency of H.R.H. Princess Astrid.