ConnectInGR: B2B meeting sessions
Are you active in the digital, ecotechnology or advanced materials industries? Do you want to expand into European markets? Next 14 October, we’re inviting you, together with Interreg’s PUSH.GR project partners, to participate in ConnectInGR, a networking day in Metz which aims to assist you with your cooperation strategy.
Every year, the ConnectInGR event travels to a different country in the cross-border Greater Region. This area is a great first choice for those seeking to invest in neighbouring European markets. ConnectInGR is a first opportunity for international cooperation experience for some, and an opportunity for development for everyone!
A cross-border networking day!
We’re offering you a day that combines community and performance and provides you with a schedule of targeted and pre-qualified business meetings where you can develop your network, identify future collaborative tech, commercial or R&D partners in neighbouring countries, initiate new business opportunities and start new forms of cooperation.
- 9:30 – 10:00 am Attendee reception
- 10:00 – 10:30 am Welcome speech and introduction
- 10:30 – 12:30 pm B2B Session 1
- 12:30 – 2:00 pm Cocktail lunch
- 2:00 – 4:00 pm B2B Session 2
- 4:00 – 5:00 pm B2B Session 3
Give yourself the best chance
- Improve your visibility by presenting your company, products, services, projects and cooperation needs on the “Marketplace”.
- Request meetings with the participants who match your cooperation needs.
- Prepare a summary presentation of your business and cooperation needs to improve the effectiveness of your meetings.
Retail Week: tooling up to deal with the crisisOrganization: hub.brussels & 1819
5 days of activities, coaching and webinars exclusively focused on business to equip you to deal with the crisis.
[POSTPONED] The Private Label Manufacturers Association (PLMA) trade showFull - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels
Showcase your products under a private label!
Web Summit 2020Full - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels & AWEX
During the digital edition of the prestigious Web Summit, you'll introduce investors and IT professionals to your groundbreaking ideas and technologies.