Business Network in Brussels
Getting started as a (new) entrepreneur in Brussels? Would you like to network and learn more about the support services for starters? Check out the Business Network event on September 29th, at Place du Samedi, 1 in Brussels!
Looking for new and interesting business contacts? Want to meet fellow entrepreneurs and exchange ideas and experiences? During any of our Business Network events, we’ll help give a boost to your network of connections!
The following events will take place in Woluwe-Saint-Lambert, Anderlecht and Berchem Sainte-Agathe.
Services for entrepreneurs and networking
What you can expect during the event and the networking dinner that follows:
• Discover interesting services and best practices in your municipality
• Get to know other entrepreneurs, city council members, support services for entrepreneurs,…
• Discover the offerings of other regional public and private partners (1819, COM, UCM, UNIZO, finance.brussels,…)
- 18:30: Welcoming participants
- 19:00: Introduction by Fabian Maingain ,City Council Member for Economic Promotion in Brussels
- 19:05: Presentation of municipal and regional support services and projects for (starting) entrepreneurs
- hub.brussels: presentation of the agency, the actions of the Local Partnerships Coordination Department, and coaching for economic transition – Yassine Assal, Valentin Dadic & Albertine Serfaty
- Brussels Department of Economic Affairs and Enterprise Administrative support and assistance The municipality supports you – Mélanie Delots & Marylise Lemerle
- 1819: information on support measures and other services for Brussels entrepreneurs – Véronique Flammang
- Brussels Economie en Werkgelegenheid(BEE): overview of regional premiums and rental credits – Stephanie Sauvage
- Center for Enterprises in Difficulty (CEd): introduction to audit and financing solutions for companies in difficulty – Salima Serouane
- 20:10: Q&A
- 20:25: Closing words by Fabian Maingain
- 20:25: Dinner & networking
- 22:30: Wrap-up
COVID SAFE TICKET as a condition of entry either:
- a complete vaccination,
- a negative PCR test that is less than 48 hours old,
- a negative antigen test that is less than 48 hours old,
- a certificate of recovery from a viral infection within the last 4 months.
Economic mission to TurkeyComplet - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels
Discover the diversity of this market offering a wealth of opportunities for your exports!
Web Summit 2021Complet - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels & AWEX
Working in IT or ICT? Looking for new contacts or international exposure? Then a visit to the Web Summit – and participation in our booth - is an absolute must!
e-Pitch Session: investing in social and environmental impact start-upsOrganization: hub.brussels, Euroquity, Sowalfin & BPI
Discover 6 innovative startups selected and coached by hub.brussels