You work in the food sector and you’re interested in organic, natural and fairtrade products. Join our collective stand and meet your peers at the BIOFACH international trade fair in Nuremberg from, 15 to 18 February!
BIOFACH is the leading international trade show for professionals in the organic food sector. Only certified organic and natural products may be exhibited.
In 2021, BIOFACH boasted 3,738 exhibiting companies from 136 countries and 50,000 visitors from 144 countries! Join your organic industry partners in this 82,300 m² meeting place.
Exhibit your organic products on our collective stand!
A growing number of exhibitors and visitors attend BIOFACH each year, reflecting the expanding interest in quality products.
To gain visibility, we invite you to exhibit on our collective stand where you will benefit from our logistical support over the three days.
If you want to further set yourself apart, we’ll also help you organise a schedule of individual meetings with potential buyers.
Note that in order to better manage the exhibition area reserved for companies, registrations are on a “first come, first served’ basis”.
We will decide on the assignment of your location on the basis of your application file and on a number of criteria.
- Production in Brussels (8 points)
- Production in Belgium, but not in Brussels (5 points)
- Employment of unskilled labour (10% of payroll) (3 points)
- Use of sheltered workshops in Brussels (3 points)
- Very small enterprise (fewer than 10 FTE and annual revenue of less than €2,000,000 (7 points)
- Small enterprise (fewer than 50 FTE and annual revenue of less than €10,000,000 (5 points)
- Starter (registered with the CBE for fewer than 4 years) (4 points)
- Previous trade show attendance (1 point)
- 10% at most of revenue from exports (2 points)
- Between 5% and 10% of revenue from exports (1 point)
- Raw materials produced in Belgium (1 point)
- Starters (registered for less than 4 years at the ECB) : 150€ without VAT
- SME: €300 w/o VAT
- Other: €600 w/o VAT
The fees include:
- a standard, fully-equipped stand of approx. 5m² (furniture, internet, etc.)
- the organisation of a shared hosting infrastructure for professional visitors (shared space for meetings, drinks, etc.)
- Expenses relating to sending and preparing promotional and exhibition materials are your own responsibility.
- Each exhibiting firm must confirm their acceptance of the collective participation formula.
Economic mission to TurkeyComplet - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels
Discover the diversity of this market offering a wealth of opportunities for your exports!
Web Summit 2021Complet - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels & AWEX
Working in IT or ICT? Looking for new contacts or international exposure? Then a visit to the Web Summit – and participation in our booth - is an absolute must!
e-Pitch Session: investing in social and environmental impact start-upsOrganization: hub.brussels, Euroquity, Sowalfin & BPI
Discover 6 innovative startups selected and coached by hub.brussels