You work in the food sector and you’re interested in organic, natural and fairtrade products. Join our collective stand and meet your peers at the BIOFACH international trade fair in Nuremberg from, 15 to 18 February!
BIOFACH is the leading international trade show for professionals in the organic food sector. Only certified organic and natural products may be exhibited.
In 2021, BIOFACH boasted 3,738 exhibiting companies from 136 countries and 50,000 visitors from 144 countries! Join your organic industry partners in this 82,300 m² meeting place.
Exhibit your organic products on our collective stand!
A growing number of exhibitors and visitors attend BIOFACH each year, reflecting the expanding interest in quality products.
To gain visibility, we invite you to exhibit on our collective stand where you will benefit from our logistical support over the three days.
If you want to further set yourself apart, we’ll also help you organise a schedule of individual meetings with potential buyers.
Note that in order to better manage the exhibition area reserved for companies, registrations are on a “first come, first served’ basis”.
We will decide on the assignment of your location on the basis of your application file and on a number of criteria.
- Production in Brussels (8 points)
- Production in Belgium, but not in Brussels (5 points)
- Employment of unskilled labour (10% of payroll) (3 points)
- Use of sheltered workshops in Brussels (3 points)
- Very small enterprise (fewer than 10 FTE and annual revenue of less than €2,000,000 (7 points)
- Small enterprise (fewer than 50 FTE and annual revenue of less than €10,000,000 (5 points)
- Starter (registered with the CBE for fewer than 4 years) (4 points)
- Previous trade show attendance (1 point)
- 10% at most of revenue from exports (2 points)
- Between 5% and 10% of revenue from exports (1 point)
- Raw materials produced in Belgium (1 point)
- Starters (registered for less than 4 years at the ECB) : 150€ without VAT
- SME: €300 w/o VAT
- Other: €600 w/o VAT
The fees include:
- a standard, fully-equipped stand of approx. 5m² (furniture, internet, etc.)
- the organisation of a shared hosting infrastructure for professional visitors (shared space for meetings, drinks, etc.)
- Expenses relating to sending and preparing promotional and exhibition materials are your own responsibility.
- Each exhibiting firm must confirm their acceptance of the collective participation formula.
Belgium is Design: Apply for Milan Design Week!Full - Registrations are closed! Organization: MAD (hub.brussels), Flanders DC & WBDM
Active as a designer? Imagine your degree for the Belgium Is Design promo film, which will be screened during the prestigious Milan Design Week 2021.
Specialty & Fine Food Fair: the place to be for the Brussels food sectorFull - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels
Exhibit your made in Brussels delicacies on our stand
TechCrunch Disrupt 2021Full - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels
Our virtual collective stand is waiting for you!
Belgian economic mission to the United StatesFull - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels, Belgian Foreign Trade Agency, AWEX, FIT, FPS Foreign Affairs
Strengthen your partnerships with the United States during our multi-sectoral Belgian economic mission under the presidency of H.R.H. Princess Astrid.