You work in the food sector and you’re interested in organic, natural and fairtrade products. Join our collective stand and meet your peers at the BIOFACH international trade fair in Nuremberg from, 17 to 20 February!
BIOFACH is the leading international trade show for professionals in the organic food sector. Only certified organic and natural products may be exhibited.
In 2020, BIOFACH boasted 3,738 exhibiting companies from 136 countries and 50,000 visitors from 144 countries! Join your organic industry partners in this 82,300 m² meeting place.
Exhibit your organic products on our collective stand!
A growing number of exhibitors and visitors attend BIOFACH each year, reflecting the expanding interest in quality products.
To gain visibility, we invite you to exhibit on our collective stand where you will benefit from our logistical support over the three days.
If you want to further set yourself apart, we’ll also help you organise a schedule of individual meetings with potential buyers.
Note that in order to better manage the exhibition area reserved for companies, registrations are on a “first come, first served’ basis”.
We will decide on the assignment of your location on the basis of your application file and on a number of criteria.
- Production in Brussels (8 points)
- Production in Belgium, but not in Brussels (5 points)
- Employment of unskilled labour (10% of payroll) (3 points)
- Use of sheltered workshops in Brussels (3 points)
- Very small enterprise (fewer than 10 FTE and annual revenue of less than €2,000,000 (7 points)
- Small enterprise (fewer than 50 FTE and annual revenue of less than €10,000,000 (5 points)
- Starter (registered with the CBE for fewer than 4 years) (4 points)
- Previous trade show attendance (1 point)
- 10% at most of revenue from exports (2 points)
- Between 5% and 10% of revenue from exports (1 point)
- Raw materials produced in Belgium (1 point)
The fees (post-COVID rates valid for 2021 only) include:
- SME: €300 w/o VAT
- Other: €600 w/o VAT
Ces frais comprennent:
- a standard, fully-equipped stand of approx. 5m² (furniture, internet, etc.)
- the organisation of a shared hosting infrastructure for professional visitors (shared space for meetings, drinks, etc.)
- Expenses relating to sending and preparing promotional and exhibition materials are your own responsibility.
- Each exhibiting firm must confirm their acceptance of the collective participation formula.
Questions? Contact Thomas!
Thomas DupanArea Manager Europe centrale
T. +32 2 800 40 09
[CANCELLED] Salon Vitafoods EuropeFull - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels
Due to the coronavirus threat, the organizer of Vitafoods Europe, in coordination with the local authorities, took the decision to postpone the show from the 1st of September to the 4th of September 2020.
[CANCELLED] Cosmoprof 2020Full - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels
Due to the coronavirus threat in Italy, the organizer of Cosmoprof Worldwide, in coordination with the local authorities, took the decision to postpone the show from the 3rd of September to the 7th of September 2020.
[CANCELLED] IBC 2020Full - Registrations are closed! Organization: hub.brussels
The unmissable event for information and communication technology experts.